FINALLY - The Black Hat Is Back.. and..

Started by P_M, November 27, 2007, 09:27:58 AM

P_M

:banghead: Ok.. after all the mess I've been having with my website this season, I've started making changes and hopefully will have a much improved site and functionallity for you all..   

So...Better Late Then Never.. (right?)

:ahhh:  All races dates up too September 22nd are now up.   The final day, September 23rd should be up by the weekend (God willin' and the crik don't rise)

:biggrin:  I'm now MUCH EASIER to find on the web.. Now, you don't have to go through all the hassles of remembering that longer, more confusting URL, The improved address is all you have to type in:

www.UnderTheBlackHat.net

(dot com was already taken..  :wah:)

:thumb: A newer version of the Slide Show        Slide Show        Slide Show        Slide Show        Slide Show option is in place, and should be easier to use along with easier navigation through the each race gallery and the ability to skip ahead or go back with a click to any picture in the gallery.

:wtf: With all the new changes that have been made, please let me know if something is goofy goofy or just not working right, so I can try and get it fixed pronto like..

:rollseyes: Yes, there are other changes to the site, but most of them are 'behind the curtain' so to speak, so you won't see them.. But as I said above, if you find any glitches, please drop me a note and let me know..

:biggrin:  More improvements are on the way.. with any luck..  although some of them may not take effect until next season...

Lastly, I'd like to thank everyone for their patience as I've been going through some difficult times with the website this season and with my limited budget and time, I've really tried my best to get you folks taken care of as best I could.  If you have any questions, as always, drop me a note.. thanks again.. and I look forward to seeing you out there again.. next season...
Ok, so I'm faster with my camera then you are with your bike..

Black Cowboy Hats - Keep the sun off my neck.
Nikon (because I use the best)
RnR Cycles - Great folks, great service
Team Pro-Motion - Just for the fun of it..
Photographing the Racing because I love the Sport and you folks ROCK!

brotekind269

I'm a fan of the black hat... I've been waiting patiently, but will you post the photos from the Sunday Sept 9 races at Shenandoah? I won all the races I was in and would like to take a gander......
thanks

P_M

Oh man.. I'm sorry, I had another commitment that weekend and only made the one day.  I had to travel on Sunday for a Monday gig so was unable to shoot any pics of the action on the 9th (shame really, I hear it was really a good day of racing)..
Ok, so I'm faster with my camera then you are with your bike..

Black Cowboy Hats - Keep the sun off my neck.
Nikon (because I use the best)
RnR Cycles - Great folks, great service
Team Pro-Motion - Just for the fun of it..
Photographing the Racing because I love the Sport and you folks ROCK!