Did anyone not crash this year.

Started by Team Spalding, November 16, 2007, 09:28:43 AM

funsizeracing

Quote from: wolf44 on November 16, 2007, 12:40:32 PM
oh and since its so close to Thanksgiving......does anyone have a turkey basting pan

LOL!!! That pic is too funny!  Seriously, now I'm trying to explain to my coworkers why I'm laughing so hard when I'm "working".

I had a good record of one a year until this year. :wah:  Good thing my leathers have a credit card pocket.
Becka
CMRA EX #126
TipToes and TonkaTrucks Mini Endurance #75
CCS EX #126
www.caferacerinc.com
R&R Tool & Die Co.
www.ducatiomaha.com

funsizeracing

OOo, I almost forgot.  Does anyone happen to have any pics of me crashing? I've always wondered what it looks like.
Becka
CMRA EX #126
TipToes and TonkaTrucks Mini Endurance #75
CCS EX #126
www.caferacerinc.com
R&R Tool & Die Co.
www.ducatiomaha.com

cbirk

I crashed once in 06' when I went straight off turn 7 at Blackhawk. Thank goodness for the ant hill. No crashes for 07. Although I had a few close calls at Road America.  :cheers:

BTW Alexa not everyone crashes.  My Dad raced 86-88 for ccs/ama and brought home his share of 1st-5th place plaques and didn't crash once.  :biggrin:

Jason748

Quote from: backMARKr on November 16, 2007, 12:45:42 PM
Yeah...developing sort of a LOVE/HATE thing with BHF.... :banghead:

Yep... that place has claimed both of my collarbones!
CCS MW/GP #82 am
CRA #82 am
07 CBR600RR
Two Brothers Powersports, Lithium Motorsports, RoadRacePrep.com

gpz11

You forgot one, the last race at MAM, turn 1 in the rain. :spank: You still owe me parts from that one.   :biggrin:

Quote from: wolf44 on November 16, 2007, 12:38:42 PM
Crashed twice. once in an MCRA challenge series race, highside coming out of the chicane, and once at road america, lost the front wheel making a pass for the lead, easy lowside into a triple barrel rolling double back flip that the russian judge screwed me on and gave me a 7.2

GSXR RACER MIKE

I haven't crashed in the last 4 seasons, but I'm also going slow for an Expert racing a GSXR 750 (1:16 - 1:18 at BFR).
Smites are a cowards way of feeling brave!   :jerkoff:
Mike Williams - 2 GSXR 750's
Former MW Region Expert #58
Racing exclusively with CCS since '96

fatboy122

No crashes for me!! KNOCK ON WOOD!!! a couple run offs in the same weekend and a couple slips in the rain but no bad luck from any backmarkers or from me doing something stupid!!

Court Jester

I did pretty good this year with only one wreck. though it was a roughest get off i've ever had by far. on the front straight of all places.
i had a good time though. had some close calls, got sideways, and swapped paint several times this year and kept it up and out of the grass.
CCS# 469
WWW.SUPERBIKESUNLIMITED.COM

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WOOOHOOO! What a freaken ride"

Team Spalding

fatboy

The championship means you were pushing hard with no crashes as an Am. Congrats and that is impressive.

Court Jester,

How did you crash going straight? Sounds dangerous because we all know straights are where we go the fastest.
Joel Spalding
CCS & ASRA #36

Sponsors: Michelin, Ducati Of Indy, Wife Cindy, Held Gloves, Southeast Sales.

Court Jester

i have no clue what happened. i let off the gas and waiting for the guy beside me to hit the breaks before i hit mine. don't know why but the bike started hopping side to side before i touched the breaks and i did a 135mph face plant and 80 to 100 yards worth of flips. went away with a concussion, busted blood vessel in my eye, and a broken ankle. Not bad considering the speed and how many times I flipped. 
CCS# 469
WWW.SUPERBIKESUNLIMITED.COM

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WOOOHOOO! What a freaken ride"

Sobottka

no crashes in '05 or '06. probably did close to 90 races total. '07 got me though 
Lithium Motorsports
Suspension Solutions
http://www.facebook.com/team.chouffe

fatboy122

Quote from: Redbuell on November 16, 2007, 08:54:28 PM
fatboy

The championship means you were pushing hard with no crashes as an Am. Congrats and that is impressive.

Court Jester,

How did you crash going straight? Sounds dangerous because we all know straights are where we go the fastest.
Thanks for the comment..i think i missed the opener at daytona and CMP..i just knew that i needed to ride hard to win a championship and sitting in the pits working on the bike while everyone else races is NO way to win!! Congrats to all, fast or slow, that didnt "eat it" this year..