News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Nicky Hayden on MTV

Started by spyderchick, November 12, 2007, 11:32:14 AM

khanson

Put down my tire warmers or I'll knock you out with my breaker bar!
Kevin Hanson<br /><br />www.SafetyFirstRacing.com<br />Safety First Racing<br />847.357.1309

Stillie

LOL...

"Protest? What do you mean protest? This motor is 100% legal."

"Well that's not what this receipt from KWS says!"

*drama music* cut to commercial.
-Stefan
CCS# 248 Am Mid-Atlantic
Team WFYMR
Sponsors/Supporters: Kat's Truck Parts LLC | RnR Cycles | ScorpionEXO | Woodcraft-CFM | Vortex Racing | Sidi Boots | Lockhart-Phillips

Ducmarc

racing sucks on tv when you got to watch it on mtv got satallite system for speed channel and it blows going back to rabbit ears. nopi tuner pimp my ride payback street tuner pinks and superbikes how many wheelies can you watch the whole thing is retarded

TommyG

Just got done watching the show and it was actually pretty damn good! Maybe it`ll get a replay! :thumb:

Sobottka

Lithium Motorsports
Suspension Solutions
http://www.facebook.com/team.chouffe

Marsolais

Quote from: TommyG on November 17, 2007, 12:57:56 AM
Just got done watching the show and it was actually pretty damn good! Maybe it`ll get a replay! :thumb:

I sure hope it gets a replay I wanted to see it. Friggen moving sucks.

xb9racer

TommyG

Quote from: sobottka on November 17, 2007, 08:27:30 AM
you must not watch much mtv
I think I know what ya mean Rob.  It`ll most likely play in a constant rotation until we`re all quoting the haydens on a regular basis!

fatboy122

The documentary was awesome, i hate it for all that missed it..i watched the whole thing and will probably watch the replay soo..

rcaron

spyderchick

It was pretty good except for the fake race commentary. The guy who did it does do M/C commentary in the UK, so it wasn't that bad, just a bit repetitive. I really like the sections where Nicky's explaining his thoughts throughout the season. It was MUCH MUCH better than I had hoped for.
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

Marsolais

Thanks for rubben it in guys.