Racers Appreciation Party Motorcycles inside Crobar nightclub Finish Line 2007

Started by roadracer690, October 30, 2007, 02:33:37 PM

Linked Events

roadracer690

ITS THAT TIME OF THE YEAR AGAIN.  WHERE ALL RIDERS, CREW, FAMILY AND FRIENDS COME TOGETHER FOR A DRINK WITHOUT THE WORRIES OF MISSING PRACTICE THE FOLLOWING MORNING.  JOIN US IN CHICAGO'S PREMIER NIGHT CLUB CELEBRATING THE END OF ANOTHER EXITING ROADRACING SEASON.  SEND YOUR PICTURES TO RACE@WHITEFROGENTERTAINMENT.COM SO THOUSANDS OF GUESTS CAN SEE YOU DRAG THAT KNEE.

Dynamic Motorsports
Yamaha YZF-R6
CCS 690
AMA 690

AT 169MPH FEAR ISN'T  IGNORED IT JUST HAS NOT CAUGHT UP YET

Super Dave

Super Dave

J Farrell / Speed Tech Motorsp

Speed Tech Motorsports / Pirelli / Arai / Silkolene / Kawasaki USA / Farrell Sign & Graphics / Hindle / US Chrome Cylinder Plating / Vortex / Dynojet / Tucker Rocky / Penske / VP Fuels / Woodcraft / Attack Racing Bodies / Stompgrip / EBC / NESBA / Plus my kick ass guys back at the shop

Court Jester

holy balls. that's short notice to get away. probably not, but a slight maybe.
CCS# 469
WWW.SUPERBIKESUNLIMITED.COM

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WOOOHOOO! What a freaken ride"

Super Dave

Super Dave

Court Jester

CCS# 469
WWW.SUPERBIKESUNLIMITED.COM

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WOOOHOOO! What a freaken ride"

Ok 95% sure now. My girl got off work & I've got a place to stay. Now all I gotta do is show up.
Speed Tech Motorsports / Pirelli / Arai / Silkolene / Kawasaki USA / Farrell Sign & Graphics / Hindle / US Chrome Cylinder Plating / Vortex / Dynojet / Tucker Rocky / Penske / VP Fuels / Woodcraft / Attack Racing Bodies / Stompgrip / EBC / NESBA / Plus my kick ass guys back at the shop

Simon,
Keep the tequila at a minimum this time huh!

What time does the party start?

10am or 10pm?

roadracer690

9PM,  can't make any promises as to the tequila, or would you rather switch to jager shots?

Quote from: J Farrell / Speed Tech Motorsp on October 30, 2007, 08:45:27 PM
Simon,
Keep the tequila at a minimum this time huh!

What time does the party start?

10am or 10pm?
Dynamic Motorsports
Yamaha YZF-R6
CCS 690
AMA 690

roadracer690

Quote from: Court Jester on October 30, 2007, 07:19:45 PM
holy balls. that's short notice to get away. probably not, but a slight maybe.

With any longer notice people just forget this way if you know you got nothing going on on Saturday then just show up, no RSVP required.
Dynamic Motorsports
Yamaha YZF-R6
CCS 690
AMA 690

roadracer690

Hey Dave, I hope to see you too.  Got some hotties lined up for you...
Dynamic Motorsports
Yamaha YZF-R6
CCS 690
AMA 690