Hyperpro Springs

Started by Dawn, February 21, 2003, 03:35:40 PM

Dawn

Has anyone out there tried the Hyperpro progressive springs?

Likes?

Dislikes?

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Dawn   :)

Decreasing_Dave

Dawn,

Get in touch with Bikerider30.  He works at Dynojet and uses the Hyperpro products himself.  He should be some help.

D. Dave

EX#996

Thanks Dave!

I'll shoot him an e-mail.

Dawn   :)
Paul and Dawn Buxton

EX#996

Well I had to send him a private message because his e-mail is hidden.  Hopefully he know's how to check it.

Dawn   :-/
Paul and Dawn Buxton

GAMEDIC

Give me a call at the store..i have them 706-236-9338

cbrracerg

QuoteDawn,

Get in touch with Bikerider30.  He works at Dynojet and uses the Hyperpro products himself.  He should be some help.

D. Dave
I am a Hyperpro dealer,they did not have the front springs in for me to test last weekend in Florida, but I have used the dampner on several bikes and love them.We will be using thier spring as soon as the get them in stock.

bikerider30

Sorry Dawn, not sure how to check all the secret stuff.  I used to be the US distributor for Hyperpro and I have tried all their stuff.  I currently use their rear shock on my GSXR and their springs on my Aprilia RS250.  The springs are excellent for a street rider.  And if they spring is setup for you they work great on the track also.  The only thing I do not like is that you do not have a choice of what rate you want.  If you have any questions please let me know. 702-639-1110

OmniGLH

Hey Dawn,

You might want to give the guys at 4&6 Racing a buzz.  They had some good things to say about the Hyperpro stuff at the cycle show.  They're in some suburb around here (Skokie? I think) and with you in WI, they're at least SOMEWHAT in the neighborhood...

http://www.4and6.com
Jim "Porcelain" Ptak