News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Everybody is invited to The MARRC Game & Video Event!!

Started by Kuala76, October 23, 2007, 10:12:41 AM

Kuala76

November 10, 2007 11am -11pm

MARRC Game & Video Event!! November 10, 2007 11am -11 pm

Marrc is pleased to announce that our always popular annual "video & game night" to be held at the American Legion, 1355 Balls Hill Road, McLean VA 22101 has grown into an all day event!
This event is FREE for all current MARRC Members and $10 at the door for non members (or just spring for a membership for $20 at the door)! Everybody is welcome to come! Included in this price will be a cook out  at noon & pizza  after 6. Non alcoholic drinks and munchies  :pop: will be provided all day!! MARRC will NOT be providing alcoholic beverages, but please feel free to BYOB!!!!  :cheers: :cheers:

This would be a great opportunity for everybody to come out and meet your MARRC Safety Crew members, find out a little more about the organization, and just hang and have a GREAT time.

VIDEOS AND MOVIES TO BE SCREENED INCLUDE: * AMA Superbike * Austrailian Superbike * British Superbike * World Superbike * Moto GP * Isle of Man TT * Irish Roadracing * "MotoGP: The 210 MPH Bikes" * "The Doctor, The Tornado, and the Kentucky Kid" * "Faster" * "Valentino Rossi's MotoGP Trail of Glory" * "World's Fastest Bikes"

Feel free to bring videos, pictures, and games to share!! This facility has strict rules about gambling of any sort so we have to state NO GAMBLING OF ANY KIND ALLOWED AT THIS FUNCTION!

Kumi
MARRC Corner Worker of the Year 2008
MARRC Vice President 2012
MARRC President 2013

Super Dave

I really enjoy the MARRC stuff and the community you have there. 

Wish I could be out there.  Tell Roger I said, "Hi!"
Super Dave

chaplain220

fightinflames

Yes chaplain it's going to be a great time i hope to see you and everyone who has said thanks to us and everyone who want's to get involved in this sport, out saturday the 10th of November. What better way to meet the people who dedicate their weekend to making a safer race track and much funner after party than anywhere else?? Than coming out to a great cook out and more racing video,movies,and pictured than you can even imagine? Well personally i'll be there and looking forward to seeing everyone who does come out.

Allen cox
Marrc cornerworker..and a few other things.

TheHiriser

The list of videos on the current flier barely touches the amount of stuff I have in store for the video day/night.  It would be a 10 page flier if we listed everything out I have available to watch.  If you missed a race in any of the series listed I have the complete seasons.  I also have overseas stuff many people have never seen. 

Come on out, enjoy some grub, watch some great video and have a lot of fun.

Simon

MARRC Cornerworker
CCS AM 48
Always in the gravel, one way or another!
www.marrc.org

Kuala76

We've also got at least ONE flat screen & PS2 for gaming action (Moto GP, Superbike...etc)  :cheers: :thumb:
Kumi
MARRC Corner Worker of the Year 2008
MARRC Vice President 2012
MARRC President 2013