News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

2003 Contingency Coming This Week?

Started by MightyDuc Racing, February 20, 2003, 05:45:01 AM

MightyDuc Racing

Which week are they talking about?  This week in 2004, or this week in March, or?????????  Dunlop Contingency is all I really care about right now anyways.  Anybody know a brake pad company that pays in the GP/GT/Supertwins classes?  They all just seem to pay superstock and supersport classes...which, of course, I'm not legal in.
MightyDuc Racing
CCS AM #944 - Florida Region
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:
Tomahawk Tires, Dunlop, AGV, Superbikes & Ski, SW Medical Supply, BCM

CCS

The contingency sponsors all seem to wait until Daytona to release their final payouts....they will be on line as soon as we get the form completed, probably by March 1.

We now have Suzuki, Honda, Yamaha and Kawasaki info, just settling the dates we are to use for pay-out. Tire-wise,  Dunlop, Pirelli, Michelin and Bridgestone are all in with good prgrams. EBC, AGV, GMD, Silkolene, VP Fuels, PP Rearsets, Vortex, Sharkskinz all have substantial programs with us this season too.

To date, we have over $5,000,000 in contingency and $470,000 in purse offerings between CCS and Formula USA, with more than $4,000,000 in contingency for CCS alone!

This is a good start to what we hope will be another great season of CCS and Formula USA Racing. Thanks for being a part of it!
Kevin Elliott
Director of Operations-CCS/ASRA
Fort Worth, TX
817-246-1127

MightyDuc Racing

Can you email me the Dunlop stuff...I'm trying to decide which tires to run and also will I get any certs in time for Moroso or Daytona form Homestead (or does Homestead qualify?)  Thanks a bunch!
MightyDuc Racing
CCS AM #944 - Florida Region
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:
Tomahawk Tires, Dunlop, AGV, Superbikes & Ski, SW Medical Supply, BCM

motomadness

THe Dunlop contingency can be found on Race Tire Service's web site.  Here is a link to their contingency page http://www.dunlopracing.com/pages/contingency.htm