"name calling"

Started by firebolt, September 17, 2007, 03:53:02 PM

firebolt

See you said "lappers"! They are "backmarkers"! Regards, Dan

rogers1323

What in the hell is the difference?

tstruyk

CCS GP/ASRA  #85
2010 Sponsors: Lithium Motorsports, Probst Brothers Racing, Suspension Solutions, Pirelli, SBS, Vortex

"It is incredible what a rider filled with irrational desire can accomplish"

Speedballer347

I always just called lappers 'tstruyks' ....just rolled off the tongue better than 'backmarkers'

:pop:
CCS #347 expert, MW/GP, GSXR1000
JoJo Bits, HighSpeedAssault.com, WickedStickers.com, GNO Kneesliders, WFO-Motorsports IL, ImageX Photography, Royalty Racing

Burt Munro

Guess it doesn't matter how easy it is to say when neither one of you were on the track much this year - let alone at the same time!   :kicknuts:
Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!

Speedballer347

JoJo Bits, HighSpeedAssault.com, WickedStickers.com, GNO Kneesliders, WFO-Motorsports IL, ImageX Photography, Royalty Racing

tstruyk

Quote from: Burt Munro on September 20, 2007, 01:33:28 PM
Guess it doesn't matter how easy it is to say when neither one of you were on the track much this year - let alone at the same time!   :kicknuts:

I'll take not much as opposed to say... never  :ass:
Quote from: Speedballer347 on September 20, 2007, 01:15:28 PM
I always just called lappers 'tstruyks' ....just rolled off the tongue better than 'backmarkers'

:pop:

your wrist is jacked because its the only way you could get around me... throttle jockey  :ahhh:   :biggrin:

CCS GP/ASRA  #85
2010 Sponsors: Lithium Motorsports, Probst Brothers Racing, Suspension Solutions, Pirelli, SBS, Vortex

Speedballer347

Quote from: tstruyk on September 20, 2007, 04:41:17 PM
your wrist is jacked because its the only way you could get around me... throttle jockey 

My wrist isn't jacked from throttle....it's jacked from.....yeah it was my throttle, yeah that's it  :biggrin:

Hey, you CR'n Sunday?  Do CR's need helmet #'s?

tstruyk

I think I am... BE's loaning me his bike but I havent heard from Kdub.   I just PM'd Cleezmo to see whats shakin.  How you gettin there?  I may need some help getting B's bike back.  I'm hittin the cards game right after the TD and would rather not try to park truck and trailer downtown...
CCS GP/ASRA  #85

tstruyk

alright just heard from KW, yeah I'll be there. let me know if you can help me with Brian's bike.  I can work it out one way or another... just looking for options.  I could almost leave the truck at the big dugga and pick it up after the game...

call me when you get a chance
CCS GP/ASRA  #85

Speedballer347

We can get it back, no prob I am sure.
Do we need helmet #s?

tstruyk

dunno on the helmet numbers, I would say yes since now they require all riders to have them... I never worried about it as I always had em...

duct tape + sharpie = problem solved.

lets make this easy... how bout I just ride with you guys and have my bro pick me up at the track?  I'll get the bike back monday?

you in the shop?  I'll call ya instead of jackin this thread to hell...
CCS GP/ASRA  #85