What is a ‘racing incident’ you decide….

Started by raceday, September 12, 2007, 01:45:18 PM

Fair or foul or other?

This is a racing incident
Blues' bad
Reds' error
To close to call...

ZXYBCH

I'm not a racer, but I concur with most of the folks here - first of all, it doesn't even appear that there was physical contact between the bikes. It looks like Red jerked and grabbed too much front brake -

(Knowing how hesitant and uncomfortable I used to be in turns, and having done it, I know what it feels like, although thankfully I never went down!).

My uneducated $0.02,

S.
MARRC Cornerworker @ Summit Point
Street: 2002 Kawasaki ZX-6R
Track: 2000 SV650
CCS#872

I ride motorcycles cuz Daddy never got me that pony I wanted!

Simon

Yup, from that pic it sure looks lik he grabbed a big handfull. Done it myself, unfortunately.
MARRC Cornerworker
CCS AM 48
Always in the gravel, one way or another!
www.marrc.org

ekraft84

Here's the original discussion on the topic (with my thoughts on it as well).  Read all the posts if you have the time:

http://forums.13x.com/showthread.php?t=146216&highlight=eddie

There was contact BTW. 

In any event, it's been discussed thoroughly on the WERA board, so I won't post anything else here in regard to the matter.

Cheers,

Eddie Kraft

Eddie Kraft - #48
Witchkraft Racing
Honda East Racing - Honda, Yamaha, Suzuki, Kawasaki, Aprilia

plasticweld

All I  know after reading the thread, those Wera guys are first class   :biggrin:
EmpireGP.com
Sport Bike Plastic Welding, Custom Painting Tank Repair
Ride Hard Take Chances    We Need the Work!

CCS WERA #865

raceday

Quote from: ekraft84 on September 13, 2007, 08:14:33 AM
Here's the original discussion on the topic (with my thoughts on it as well).  Read all the posts if you have the time:

http://forums.13x.com/showthread.php?t=146216&highlight=eddie

There was contact BTW. 

In any event, it's been discussed thoroughly on the WERA board, so I won't post anything else here in regard to the matter.

Cheers,

Eddie Kraft

this poll is not about ed kraft, as we originaly stated we are just looking at what people think about what is or isn't a racing incedent.  It's about your take on red guy and blue guy and how cool it is that evryone sees the same piece of footage a bit differently.

raceday

Probably should have said this before, the 'red guy' was fine, for the most part the bike was ok as well, thanks for your concern.