News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Roll Call - CCS/ASRA Summers End Cyclefest

Started by TheHiriser, September 03, 2007, 04:02:42 PM

TheHiriser

Tis time ladies and gentlemen,

Who's coming out for CCS/ASRA Cyclefest.

I'll be up on Friday to camp out and be there Sat and Sun to work.

Terry and I have been tapped for ASD.  Roger Bacon is in Control.  Glen is Safety.

Come out and play with us.  Only one more race after this one.

ZXYBCH

I'll be there; coming up Friday, camping for the weekend.

I'll bring a few more brats this time to share.....who's bringing the beer? :cheers:
MARRC Cornerworker @ Summit Point
Street: 2002 Kawasaki ZX-6R
Track: 2000 SV650
CCS#872

I ride motorcycles cuz Daddy never got me that pony I wanted!

fightinflames

hey i'll be up friday night working saturday sunday still up in the air but ZXYBCH i'll bring ya a six-pack for a brat.. but you'll have to find me to get it.... hint hint i'll be out side turn 6 where the large fire and the loud party is ask mike he should show you the way..(T-12 is where it is at) any way see yall there

Allen

ZXYBCH

Don't bring any of that cheap-o crap, like Milwaukee's Best... you know I'm a high-maintenance beer drinker.... nothing less than Corona....

and if you want condiments on your brat, Corona with lime.......

:lmao:
MARRC Cornerworker @ Summit Point
Street: 2002 Kawasaki ZX-6R
Track: 2000 SV650
CCS#872

I ride motorcycles cuz Daddy never got me that pony I wanted!

Guzz

I'll be there invading your corners with my BIG lense this weekend! Woot! I love the Main. I get to bring out the big stuff!

I will be packing Starbursts for the cornerworkers, so if you see me ask for some!
GUZZ~

PRESIDENT- Mid-Atlantic Road Racing Club
www.marrc.org

Kuala76

I will be there Saturday and Sunday!  Can't wait!!! Should be a GREAT weekend!!! Guzz - Save some Starbursts for me  :biggrin:  you know I need my "fix"  :cheers:
Kumi
MARRC Corner Worker of the Year 2008
MARRC Vice President 2012
MARRC President 2013

Equipment Man

I will be there early Friday, waiting for NESBA to finish so I can do what I do best. I want crash your brat party. :rollseyes: :wah:

castle228

Watch out for Sara and I and the monsters! I get to play in a corner this weekend!! WOOT!!!  :boink: :boink: :boink:
Chris Astle
CCS MA AM #458
MARRC Cornerworker 
www.marrc.org

fightinflames

hey Terry i'll be up early on friday afternoon if you want help bringing everything over i'll look for you when i get there. if not i'll meet you at the equipment after the track day is over.
Allen

TheHiriser

I'm hoping to be there at the latest 4pm so I can help as well.