Congratulations Sam and Jesse - Picture added as avatar

Started by amy-ccsstaff, August 31, 2007, 03:08:50 PM

amy-ccsstaff

Just wanted to let everyone know that Samantha Sberna (ccs scorer) and Jesse had a baby girl today.  Her name is Lainey May, 8-1/2 pounds, 21.5 inches.  Lots of dark hair.  Sam, Jesse, and Lainey are doing great. 

r1owner

Marsolais

:aha: :aha: :aha: :aha:

Totally awesome, congrats.

:cheers:

Super Dave

Super Dave

r1owner

THIS THREAD IS WORTHLESS WITHOUT PICS

F2RGK

Quote from: amy-ccsstaff on August 31, 2007, 03:08:50 PM
Just wanted to let everyone know that Samantha Sberna (ccs scorer) and Jesse had a baby girl today.  Her name is Lainey May, 8-1/2 pounds, 21.5 inches.  Lots of dark hair.  Sam, Jesse, and Lainey are doing great. 

Congrats to everyone to Samantha and Jesse!  Glad to hear Lainey has all of 13 fingers and 16 toes....just kidding!   If you need anything, let me know.  I'll have to send a care package over.  Good luck guyz'---  Big RoNny! 

Amy, get back to work Woman!  Cya in a couple weeks.  In Florida right now relaxing! 
If you're not Smilin' while you're ridin', then QUIT!

TheHiriser

EM JAY

Michael Jordan
           CCS EX #??   ASRA #??
   01 SV Midwest
  Thanks to Expert Racing Ltd. in Chicago and Madness Custom Choppers of Fox Lake

barb_arah

Quote from: amy-ccsstaff on August 31, 2007, 03:08:50 PM
Thanks for passing on the great news, Amy!  Congrats Jesse and Sam!
Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.

PJ

Congrats Sam and Jesse!!

We want pictures! Or better yet bring baby Lainey to Blackhawk in a couple of weeks...

All the best!
Paul James
AMA Pro XR1200 #70
www.facebook.com/jamesgangracing
www.twitter.com/jamesgangracing

Samantha

Thank you so much everyone for all of your comments and support.  Lainey and I are home now and doing great!  She is so wonderful.  I never thought that I could love and feel so much emotion for something.  She is beautiful, and she is all MINE:)  I love her to death.  I cannot wait for you all to see her.  I am going to email Amy some digital pics so she can post them on the web.  I am not that up to date with my computer technology:)  Thanks Again,
Samantha

amy-ccsstaff

Ok.  Tried to put in a picture but it states the file is too big.  I was able to however put it in as my picture when I post something so for now that is what is going to have to be.  Thus my avatar is of Lainey.  If someone knows how else I can post a picture without it being too big please let me know.

Thanks,
Amy