Funny ass story from my MOTO-GP trip.

Started by Marsolais, August 26, 2007, 04:23:59 PM

Marsolais

Ok I have never been star struck in my entire life. That was until the German Gp in July.

So this is what happened.

A good friend and I are walking around the VIP living area trying to meet the riders and get some autographs. Well the next thing I know Nicky Hayden pulls up to the Honda launch trailer. So I run up to him and ask if I can get a couple autographs. He tells me sure and starts signing. Well as he is signing some of the photo's I had he starts talking to me. He asked me where I was from and what I do for a living.

Very simple questions right?.....................................................Ya bullsheet!

The only thing that I could get out of my mouth was the following.

"Aaaaaahhhhhh ummmmmmm Boston aaaaaahhhhhhh Military..............ummmmmmmm In the Army.........aaaaaaaahhhhhhh.    :err:

So he looks at me smiles and asks me if I'm going to be around later to hang out. (for those that don't know Nicky is a huge support the troops guy) So what my brain is saying is "Ya that would be great, just let me know when and where." But what came out of my mouth was much differant. I think it was on the lines of "aaaaaaaaaaahhh really..........ya ..............doing nothing.....................thanks so much.

So he looks at me again and see's that I'm about to pass out and tells me that he has to run. So I tell him thanks again and I reach out to shake his hand and he give me his fist. Like to bump fist, well my brain is still not working right and I try and shake his fist. Well I pull my hand back and try to bump fist but my hand doesn't want to make a fist and it turned into a fist to half fist bump.

So I turn around and my friends is laughing his ass off. My buddy was like "Man you sounded like a total dumbass". I was man my hands are shaking. I didn't help that we ran into him later that weekend and my kids did better then me.

So everyone go ahead and laugh.

Here's my kids with Nicky.

Noidly1

'08 R6, CCSGP44EX

APP_Racing

Way Awesome!!!!!  You got out more than I would have.  I would have likely forgotten to take the picture.
A Dean
APP Racing LLC
St. Louis, MO
314-757-0364

Donate today!
www.redflagfund.org/