News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

SharkSkinz $?

Started by Nate R, February 16, 2003, 07:53:56 PM

Nate R

Since it's no longer on the CCS site, can someone help me? Maybe someone has a contingency sheet or something from last year?

What was Sharkskinz paying to Ams? was it all events, or just some?

I can get a GSXR tail from many diff sources. The sharkskinz is a bit more expensive, but I want to know if I can make up for that somewhat with contigency should I ever finish well enough? ( I DO love the rain, and riding in it, hopefully that'll mean some confidence in the rain, and the chance at a top 5)

Also, I can get contingency stickers at Tech, right?

Any word on Vesrah cont. this year? I see they're doing WERA, I think, so maybe CCS too? When I wear out the EBC HHs, I'll switch to the RJL.
Nate Reik
MotoSliders, LLC
www.motosliders.com
Missing my SV :-(

Protein Filled

Regarding Sharkskinz, last year they only paid to experts.

Yes, tech has the stickers, but they are not required to have them...
Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!

Super Dave

And that was only in HWSS and MWSS.  Good stuff though.

Vesrah, probably no contingency in CCS.
Super Dave

sdiver68

Mark Junge told me he was trying to work with CCS on a Vesrah contingency program, but was running into some difficulty in communication.  This was at the Chicago Show.  Do you have more news, or are you saying this died???
MCRA Race School Instructor

Super Dave

Well, that's news to me....  The part about Mark Junge trying to set up contingency.

Communication with CCS...  LOL!  Isn't that a given.  Some day, it will probably be it's end.
Super Dave