News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

BHF onboard video by 707: Team Solo Challenge 2007 Round 6

Started by zeroice, August 25, 2007, 10:29:27 AM

zeroice

Great view of #2 and #87 chasing me!!!

Sorry it's only 37 minutes.

Wish the front veiw didn't get corrupted. I'll get it worked out for the next event!
Krishna A. Pribadi
CCS #707

PJ

Hi Krishna,

Cool video! Good luck at VIR and we'll see you at Daytona.
Paul James
AMA Pro XR1200 #70
www.facebook.com/jamesgangracing
www.twitter.com/jamesgangracing

Court Jester

you got one heck of a start. cool video.

what kind of camera is that?
CCS# 469
WWW.SUPERBIKESUNLIMITED.COM

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WOOOHOOO! What a freaken ride"

zeroice

Hey Mike, this footage was taken with an Oregan Scientific ATC-2000 camera. Its a cheap camera that is supposedly waterproof and shockproof.

I did record front and rear view (I got 2 cameras) but the front was corrupted. I think it got shocked when I crashed and momentarily lost power, maybe the battery springs aren't applying enough force to maintain contact. I dunno.

The rear camera footage, the one that's posted, might have got cut short because I zip tied it near the "record" button. So the camera might have worked its way loose a bit and got "shut off" by the zip tie. Thats the only reasonable conclusion I can think of.

See this posting: http://www.ccsforum.com/index.php?topic=17956.0

Sorry you didn't make it to BHF that weekend. You didn't miss much fun; it was cold and wet.
Krishna A. Pribadi
CCS #707

LilJayRR

Quote from: zeroice on August 25, 2007, 10:29:27 AM

Great view of #2 and #87 chasing me!!!

Sorry it's only 37 minutes.

Wish the front veiw didn't get corrupted. I'll get it worked out for the next event!

Now I have to watch the whole thing, ok well probably only some of it. I (#2) was able too keep up untill a rider got between us and you pulled away. I decided we weren't racing you solo guys so I didnt push it hard to catch up. I crashed on lap 33 after it started to dry a little in turn 4...  :banghead:

You were moving right along considering the conditions out there!! Good job, Good luck! See ya a VIR in a few weeks!!  :thumb:
Jason Gibbens
Expert #62 Mid-Atlantic
2007 GTU Team Challenge Champions!
2009 ZX6R RnR Cycles, Repsol, Dunlop, Woodcraft

zeroice

Quote from: LilJayRR on August 27, 2007, 11:32:23 AM
Now I have to watch the whole thing, ok well probably only some of it. I (#2) was able too keep up untill a rider got between us and you pulled away. I decided we weren't racing you solo guys so I didnt push it hard to catch up. I crashed on lap 33 after it started to dry a little in turn 4...  :banghead:

You were moving right along considering the conditions out there!! Good job, Good luck! See ya a VIR in a few weeks!!  :thumb:

Hey man, you did some good riding in that weather. I too crashed on the late 40 early 50 lap (something like that)... It sucked. Damage was beyond repair, fuel tank was leaking and rear set was broken in multiple places. Plus I cut through the paddock cuz I didn't want to wait for the crash truck so I even if I did return to the race, I'd restart with zero laps...

Hope to see you at VIR!
Krishna A. Pribadi
CCS #707

LilJayRR

I couldn't get my bike out from under the barrier and the tire wall....  :wah: seemed like the bike and I slide forever!

See you @ VIR!
Jason Gibbens
Expert #62 Mid-Atlantic
2007 GTU Team Challenge Champions!
2009 ZX6R RnR Cycles, Repsol, Dunlop, Woodcraft

Garywc

CCS/ASRA #77
AMA #776
http://www.eastcoastsupertwins.com
Monmouth Cycles,Woodcraft, bel-ray,AXO

zeroice

Quote from: Garywc on August 30, 2007, 03:45:02 PM
cool video
fix your bike yet?

Gary, are you making fun of me? I have a feeling that you have a smirk ok your face while you were typing that!

Yeah, bike is coming together... Some welding here, some welding there. I'll eventually get it all together...

Suprisingly after high siding 2x and crashing hard while braking for T1 that weekend, my forks are straight!

Anyways, all I really need now is a set of plastic...
Krishna A. Pribadi
CCS #707

Garywc

CCS/ASRA #77
AMA #776
http://www.eastcoastsupertwins.com
Monmouth Cycles,Woodcraft, bel-ray,AXO