News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Paging EmerWil!

Started by Kuala76, August 22, 2007, 12:34:23 PM

Kuala76

Hey Will!  Tyler's bday is next week and we are planning on having his bday cake at Shenny this weekend.  I know I am always running late...  :ahhh: and it may be too late to get it together... but could you let me know where you got the cool party stuff used for the video night...ie flag centerpieces, etc??? I'd greatly appreciate it!  Are you working at the cafe on Shenny this weekend?  If so... I will see you there and you will DEFINITELY have to come over and have some cake with us...you know how fond of you Tyler is!  :biggrin:
Kumi
MARRC Corner Worker of the Year 2008
MARRC Vice President 2012
MARRC President 2013

fightinflames

hey kumi i have a great party store not to far from the house what ya need/want i'll brign it up this weekend.
allen

Kuala76

Hey Allen ... you rock  :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:.  I really don't need anything...just going to hook up the cake with some candles and maybe some cool plates.  Lesley is the greatest - she's picking up the cake for me so I can avoid the delema of trying to "sneak" the cake without Tyler knowint!  Just thought Tyler would appreciate the flags and racing stuff...but couldn't find it at any of the local party shops :(.  Who WOULDN'T want a race motorcycle themed party?????
Kumi
MARRC Corner Worker of the Year 2008
MARRC Vice President 2012
MARRC President 2013