Any breakdancers in here?

Started by TZDeSioux, February 14, 2003, 11:54:23 AM

TZDeSioux

Who here breakdances? Lets have a party and we can watch "Beat Street" and then battle at the el station.

Dawn

I used to, but now I don't know if I would be able to get back up off of the floor.   ;D

Dawn   :)

spyderchick

Breakdancing=crashing in turn 5 at Road America
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

Dawn

QuoteBreakdancing=crashing in turn 5 at Road America

LOL!!!

Paul - 2001 turn 5
Paul - 2002 turn 9  
Paul - 2003 who knows   ::)

K3 Chris Onwiler

I crashed on the front straight at Blackhawk.  It had rained the race before, but we were racing a wide dry line.  Head firmly inserted in my nether regions, I jumped out of a competitor's draft at start finish and nailed the brakes... On the wet pavement!  The front tucked instantly, and I went spinning down the track on my helmet from the tower all the way off the end of turn one.  My boots never touched the ground.  My :o helmet was ground into the fiberglass in an inch-wide ribbon that circled the helmet several times!  I can vividly remember an upside-down image of my friend Becky Oshiro watching in horror as she began to wave the yellow flag while I slid past the corner station...
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

Dawn

QuoteI crashed on the front straight at Blackhawk.  It had rained the race before, but we were racing a wide dry line.  Head firmly inserted in my nether regions, I jumped out of a competitor's draft at start finish and nailed the brakes... On the wet pavement!  The front tucked instantly, and I went spinning down the track on my helmet from the tower all the way off the end of turn one.  My boots never touched the ground.  My :o helmet was ground into the fiberglass in an inch-wide ribbon that circled the helmet several times!  I can vividly remember an upside-down image of my friend Becky Oshiro watching in horror as she began to wave the yellow flag while I slid past the corner station...

Chris:

Does you helmet now have a place of honor in your home for a job well done?  If you still have it, I would like to see it some time.

K3 Chris Onwiler

Racing has never been easy for me.  Some people are naturals.  I'm not one of them.  My rise to mid-level mediocrity did not come without cost, both fiscal and physical.  At one point I looked at the six or seven ruined helmets hanging from my rafters and decided they all had to go.  I kind of felt like their presence in my shop was subtly working on my subconcious, holding me back.  It was time for me to move on.  Sorry.
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

EX#996

QuoteAt one point I looked at the six or seven ruined helmets hanging from my rafters and decided they all had to go.

Yep, I understand.

Paul and Dawn Buxton

daisey

hey, i used to breakdance yeah, my cousin p.j. gave
me a really cool Adidas jacket back in the day and
i ripped it doing the back spin. boy was he mad.
things haven't changed much tho, only now i do it
in t7 bhf during practice...i like to warm up my leathers that way. i can still do the back spin. and the
worm...pop-lock...freestyle..oh, oh yeah!!!
ccs mw am 87
lil thorny.

chris_chops

Kwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaakah!
You look like you're breakdancing evertime you try to get your hugeness into your teeny-tiny leathers that you stole from a midget.  Shame on you!!!!  Yes, I am talking to you REV!