News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Pics from the Shenandoah Circuit July 28 & 29 are up!

Started by Guzz, August 05, 2007, 10:31:58 AM

Guzz

Greeting all,

I have re-done the Shenandoah Circuit Gallery from July 28 & 29 and it is now up if you would like to view some pics. I tried to include pics of every racer, but I know I have missed a few. I will continue to add pics as time allows. This gallery can be viewed at www.steelhorsepictures.com and clicking on the Shenandoah Circuit Gallery

I set this gallery up a little different in repsonse to some of your requests. The pictures now include the racers number and name and I have enabled a keyword search that allows you to click on a racers last name and it takes you to all the pictures in my site that has that racer in it. Right now this is just set up for the Shenandoah Circuit Gallery, but I plan to do this to all the future and exisiting galleries to make searching for pics easier. I used the names from the CCS results page, so if you would rather have a shortened version of your name or a nickname put in there instead, please don't hesitate to e-mail me at info@steelhorsepictures.com. Please don't PM me here as I don't have 15 post yet and can't access PM's.

Also you can leave comments for each picture if you choose just to make it a little more fun. If you wish to purchase a picture you now can see all the size pics available for sale on one page and click quantities of each. I hope these changes make  the viewing experience a little better for everybody. Also if you run the pictures as a slideshow the watermark is invisable and this is what an actual picture purchased will look like.

I have put only individual racer pics in the galleries. I have several shots of mulitple racers in each pic that I am submitting to CCS to include in their gallery, so be sure to check that out soon.

See you all in August as we do the Shenandoah Circuit again.
GUZZ~

PRESIDENT- Mid-Atlantic Road Racing Club
www.marrc.org

keebler

Guzz,

Good Pics as always.  Good ideas implemented on the site as well.  Super easy navigation...  :thumb: