News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Thanks Alexa

Started by Scotty Ryan, August 03, 2007, 10:16:44 PM

Scotty Ryan

Thanks for getting our leathers repaired as quick as you did... Kinda wish I could just ride around naked this weekend tho- It's HOT out here in Ohio.....
"MMMM - Fork Oil For Breakfast"

61 or 61 X - Which will it be??

Super Dave

Good luck, Scotty!

Thanks, Alexa!
Super Dave

Court Jester

Good luck at mid-ohio man.
CCS# 469
WWW.SUPERBIKESUNLIMITED.COM

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WOOOHOOO! What a freaken ride"

spyderchick

You're welcome. Go fast and keep it shiny side up!
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

Scotty Ryan

Thanks everyone - Today we were able to get rid of the chatter that has been a problem for the past two days.... My fastest lap today was a 1:30.8 - which was 1.1 seconds faster then I went last year... But I ran out of steam about midway through the race and Brian Hall was able to pull a gap on me.... Damn - I really wanted to be the top finishing local guy - but we have tomorrow.... I qualified one position behind Brian for the SS race.... I know that I have more in me and the bike - So I am shooting for 29's tomorrow....
Oh and by the way - watch the curbs out here - if any of you are going to run the AMA Sports race later this year - I snagged my knee on one of the many curbs here... Almost tore me of the bike - and man is it sore......
"MMMM - Fork Oil For Breakfast"

61 or 61 X - Which will it be??