News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Video of AM SuperSport Unlimited (Sunday Race 1) Shenandoah

Started by keebler, July 31, 2007, 07:17:10 PM

keebler

Okay, this is for Chaplain and his forth coming article, and everyone else who wants to see it.  I ran wide in turn two after making a pass in turn 1.  It's on lap three but this is the entire vid.  I'm trying to load the external video which shows I could have made it, I think...Anyway, enjoy...Again I apologize to the guy that I came back out in front of, it was hard stopping in the mud...

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=14620528

keebler

Thought I would throw in some external of the S's from the Unlimited GTO Ex/Am Combined.  Yes, this is Shenandoah...I will get the vid of me running off the track in turn two, I promise...

keebler

Okay, here it is.  Me running off in turn two.  I don't crash but non-the-less I still run off.  Learning from my own mistakes...

TheHiriser

Way to keep it up Jason.  And as long as you learn from your mistakes and don't keep making them it is all good.

Are you coming out for the next one on the 25th and 26th?

Kuala76

Don't beat yourself up over little mistakes  :banghead:!  You make enough mistakes and the other racers and corner workers will do that for you  :lmao: j/k... like Hiriser said...learn from them and all is well.

If you're out there...see you on the 25-26th back at the Shenny  :thumb:
Kumi
MARRC Corner Worker of the Year 2008
MARRC Vice President 2012
MARRC President 2013

keebler

Unfortunately for me I will be in the field during the shenny race.  Not cool. :ahhh: But I'll be down for the Main weekend.

Thanks for the words.  See ya'll in Sept...

TheHiriser

That is cool, see you on the Main then.   :thumb: :cheers:

Just remember, keep it upright so I can watch you pushing your bike on the track and not have you watch me pushing your bike off the track, all broke.  :lmao:

keebler