News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Great Summit Weekend!!

Started by Kuala76, July 09, 2007, 09:23:01 AM

Kuala76

What a great weekend at Summit!!!!  Again, I may be biased but I really think we kicked butt this weekend!  All three days flowed beautifully!  A HUGE HUGE HUGE thank you to Lesley (hope I spelled that right) and the rest of the family for providing us with GREAT food and snacks all weekend!  :cheers:

See everyone at the Shenny in two weeks  :thumb:

Kumi
MARRC Corner Worker of the Year 2008
MARRC Vice President 2012
MARRC President 2013

Simon

You guy's rock!
Thanks for keeping an eye on me on Friday while I was trying to figure out if that coolant problem was fixed :thumb:
MARRC Cornerworker
CCS AM 48
Always in the gravel, one way or another!
www.marrc.org

Kuala76

Kumi
MARRC President 2013

Kuala76

http://www.dcsportbikes.net/forum/showthread.php?t=31472

Here's another one  :thumb: Yes, I do have a job and yes I do work, I don't just browse boards  ::)
Kumi
MARRC President 2013

Simon

Wow, I guess people do like us!! :biggrin:
MARRC Cornerworker
CCS AM 48
www.marrc.org

EmerWil

only cuz no one else is crazy enough to subject themselves to the pain..lol

yep..we need a masochist flag...or a good support group...

Simon

MARRC Cornerworker
CCS AM 48
www.marrc.org

wera331

when I got sent to the hospital the people that cleaned up for me left a battery and lap timer beacon on the front straight, the battery was on the concrete and the beacon was on the tires in front of it.it has my name and phone # on iy.
thanmks

EmerWil

I will pass that along to the Summit Point office incase it was turned in there...

NESBA was on the main today.  You might want to drop them an email incase they picked it up for you.

TheHiriser

Quote from: Simon on July 09, 2007, 09:30:50 AM
You guy's rock!
Thanks for keeping an eye on me on Friday while I was trying to figure out if that coolant problem was fixed :thumb:

I wish everyone could have seen Simon's celebration when he came in the final time on Friday.  You would have thought he won a championship.  Glad you finally got that fixed Simon.  :cheers:  When you went out I don't think I took another breath until I saw you come back across the start finish.  I was dreading a call.  Glad you were able to get back out there and race.   :thumb:

Simon

Art Sears watched me all the way through the Carousel with his binoculars and I was eyeballing every flag station for a debris point. It was scary as hell for the first couple of laps waiting to see if anything happened. I really appreciate you guy's watching out for me. The bike was flawless for practice and my race...me on the other hand, well thats another story! :ahhh:
Again, thanks a bunch to everyone. :thumb:
MARRC Cornerworker
CCS AM 48
www.marrc.org

Kuala76

As you said before, MARRC always has each other's backs, both on and off the track!  You and the bike did great!  :thumb: :thumb:
Kumi
MARRC President 2013