News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Anyone else workin night shift?

Started by chaplain220, June 30, 2007, 04:19:24 AM

chaplain220

Well, here we are again, 7 hrs to go, three fights already...I can't believe you posted the link to that pic :err:, what is our friend in the black hat thinking!!!???  We may have to explain...eternal torment...to him 8).  Bill 999, don't try to blame my dynamic lead over you in the F40 on "mechanical" problems, we all know the gixxer is a duc slayer! For the rest of you nocturnals,RCR and Goldwing, hope yer shifts go well.

RCR_531

Chaplain isn't your day coming up soon to give all this late night fun up. Shift going ok been here 5hr and 7 more to go. Stay safe, I see you arms are working ok

BTW we met at Daytona wedensday afternoon. I was with my brother inlaw.
Rodney LeQuia

Biggs Motorsports  RCR Kawasaki  SBS Vortex  Conti
Lithum Motorsports

goldwing70

I'm here again,  much better night than previous.  Even have my feet up for a while.  If I want to be pessimistic,  this might just be the calm before the storm.  Can't complain though since I only do this once every 6 weeks.  Two more to go!

chaplain220

RCR, since ya mentioned it, two hours ago marked my official eligibility to retire ::)  I just can't afford to yet...bike addiction costs more n smokin crack!  The arms healed up real nice, and the big concern...the hips healed as well, thanks for askin.  You gonna make Barber?  I'm tryin to jump in on the Bargy track day before the races.  Goldwing enjoy the peace while ya got it, cause it is a bear over here!  Dude just punched Gramma in the face, three fights, including moderate sized kitchen appliances being thrown through front windows, and one abandoned car covered in blood.  And the fun continues...

goldwing70

Chaplain, I just gotta laugh.  Was Gramma minding her own business when she was punched?  Just had a drunk guy burn his hand trying to light a bonfire with gasoline.  All he could say was f... this and f... that.  Cesspool material.  Reduced an elbow dislocation, that was cool.  End of the peace.  Two squads just showed up.
Bike addiction costing me big bucks too.

RCR_531

I can't believe how much this sport cost. Then through in the travel cost on top of it. I would love to make it to Barber because I feal that I would do really well there. A least the overtime is kicking in now.

Goldwing70 only 2 more whats up with that. I have only 33 more years of this :wah:
Rodney LeQuia

Lithum Motorsports

goldwing70

RCR - 2 more nights for now, but I estimate another 15 years :whine:  We just had 9 people check in over 30 min.   Won't be racing at RA or Hallet due to schedule, but it pays the bills. :thumb:  Gives me time to prep the bikes for Hastings, one of my favorite tracks.  Have fun and success at RA!

RCR_531

one more hour for today and only 48 hours to go. Good thing I took the weekend off for RA or I would 84 hours to go. I will installing my and getting a 25mm kit up in Thursday night at the track. i will be off of work but i will still be working the night shift. Have a good nap.
Rodney LeQuia

Lithum Motorsports

firefighter973

Hey there chaplain, I know your out there! So, hows the search of Mr. Baldwin shaping up? Oh, our incidents are not related, BUT my people did advise me to advise you to advise your people  to be advised the well drillers at the firehouse have advised them in the midst of they're digging, they have discovered what looks to be a......let me see.......yeah, its been confirmed. Be advised the well drillers have hit the Blue Lagoon! And have located the long lost gun safe. So if you could advise the owner of this lost property to step foward and advise where he would like to recover said property, I will go ahead and advise the night owl well drillers. Can you advise?

chaplain220

Bro firefighter, your post leads me to ask the obvious question...Are you smokin crack?!!  You been up to long, slept to little, and are under tremendous stress thinkin about the 220 bike slayin ya this weekend at Summit 8).  Don't forget, Party at the broken ducs pond tonight.     

firefighter973

Yes it has been quite a night. I'm up at 0247 2 days before the Summit Track Day, listening to someone stutter a vehicle stop on the radio, its raining, and the only thing on tv is Dr. Phil interviewing who? Thats right, drunks. And crack smokers. AND, MR. Baldwin is STILL missing. I feel for ya brother, one more night for you. So come Saturday in the AM GTU, you just go ahead and steer that ol 220 clear of the 973 and 715, if he doesnt bail on us like he is comtemplating now. After all, like the 220 pilot says, "973 will be by me by turn 5". I mean, its bad enough to be that slow, at least you admit it. My question is, how do you sleep at night?