News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

deleted

Started by Speedballer347, June 27, 2007, 07:10:00 PM

Speedballer347

CCS #347 expert, MW/GP, GSXR1000
JoJo Bits, HighSpeedAssault.com, WickedStickers.com, GNO Kneesliders, WFO-Motorsports IL, ImageX Photography, Royalty Racing

gonecrazy

Speedballer347

I'll wait for everyone to post up #'s, then sort through them tommorrow night  8)

Got a bunch of you Tom  :thumb:
JoJo Bits, HighSpeedAssault.com, WickedStickers.com, GNO Kneesliders, WFO-Motorsports IL, ImageX Photography, Royalty Racing

Court Jester

How about #469 (red mohawk on helmet)
and

CCS# 469
WWW.SUPERBIKESUNLIMITED.COM

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WOOOHOOO! What a freaken ride"

red900

Dustin Boyd
Cyclepath Racing LLC
Midwest Race Supplier

PJ

That is a nice shot!

Anything of # 9 or # 9x would be appreciated.
Paul James
AMA Pro XR1200 #70
www.facebook.com/jamesgangracing
www.twitter.com/jamesgangracing

RuschRacing23

If youve got any #316 wether its me or Don that would be awesome of you, thanks! :thumb:
Ride for Him, Live for Him

CCS Midwest- #3:16 Expert
2007 GSXR 600/ 2001 SV 650

Christian Sportbike Racing
CSBRacing.com

Look for the Red, White, Blue tent

wolf44

Quote from: benprobst on July 28, 2008, 11:24:05 PM
Huh, guess I was wrong,
CCS GP EX#5
2008 Sponsors
MotoVelocity www.motovelocity.net
Mills Quarter Horses www.millsquarterhorses.com
St. Louis Staffing www.stlouis-staffing.com
Ducati Omaha www.ducatiomaha.com

BrianC636

712 and 29 please good sir......
CCS # 29 - GP Region

Thanks to:
Cafe Racer Inc., No-Mar Tire Changers, CR Signs, Ace Fabrication, Bridgestone

racrx451

#451.... racersprofile@msn.com  thanx!
'08 Ducati 848

CCS/ASRA #451

Speedballer347

No sweat.

I am only going to go through them once, so anyone else want them please post # tonight or tommorrow.
Thanks

mwsportsimaging

This is a post I hoped I would never see, and a reply I would never have to make.  In 2006, there were few if any commercial photos available for the Trackaddix track days or race series.  This was a service that Dean felt was very important, and so did I since there were no pictures available from the track days I did last year.  So we decided to make the investment and the commitment to be the official photographers for Trackaddix.  Believe me when I say this: we do not make a lot of money doing this!  It is as much a service as it is a business.  It takes a tremendous amount of time and effort to process photos and manage the website.  We are suppose to have exclusive rights to the events so that we have a fighting chance to make it financially possible to cover the events.  When we saw other professional photographers with track credentials, we questioned it and we were told that they were with a publication, and that they would not be selling pictures.  As it turns out, they are giving them away, which is even more damaging to our business than a competitor.  There is nothing I can do about it at this point, but please keep in mind that we are out there every week supporting the series, and we hope to continue to do that with better shots and better products.  But that is only possible if it remains a commercially viable product.  Anyone who has ever tried to make a living as a photographer knows how hard that is to do, which is why very few professional photographers will give away an image for any reason.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and check out the pictures at www.midwestsportsimaging.com which we are working hard to get edited and posted yet tonight.

David Tyrrel
Midwest Sports Imaging