Roll Call: MARRC Trackday July 6th

Started by TheHiriser, June 21, 2007, 09:34:00 PM

TheHiriser

Quote from: EmerWil on June 28, 2007, 11:45:18 PM
so no one wants jager and redbull?  after about the 3rd one u dont need any redbull..lol

If you can guarantee that those Red Bull Girls will be the ones pouring the drinks and handing them to me I'd be in.

fightinflames

yeah yeah me in a shower curtain that was funny but lets not forget to mention where i got it from and who was in there  when i got it... (i'm not saying names but you ALL know who you are) and chris you going to lock up your truck this year?

castle228

Cause Simon's evil twin had his greedy paws in my truck 3 gazillon times!

Good times, good times! :cheers:
Chris Astle
CCS MA AM #458
MARRC Cornerworker 
www.marrc.org

TheHiriser

Quote from: fightinflames on June 29, 2007, 08:55:44 PM
yeah yeah me in a shower curtain that was funny but lets not forget to mention where i got it from and who was in there  when i got it... (i'm not saying names but you ALL know who you are)

That person might want to remain anonymous so good call on that.  Are those the pics that were floating around last year?

Kuala76

Back to the original topic at hand....what time do we need to be there for worker meeting on Friday???   :cheers:

Kumi
MARRC Corner Worker of the Year 2008
MARRC Vice President 2012
MARRC President 2013

Simon

I believe bikes are on track at 9am. I guess its Chris's call on the meeting.
MARRC Cornerworker
CCS AM 48
Always in the gravel, one way or another!
www.marrc.org

Kuala76

So....CASTLE!!!!  What's the verdict Chief??   :cheers:
Kumi
MARRC President 2013

TheHiriser

Just a wild guess but I'd say 8:15 for the meeting.  Normally on races weekends it is 7:15 flag with bikes on course at 8am.  But who knows we'll wait for Chris' answer.

castle228

That's a great question. If I recall correctly, bikes were on track at 9:00. Let's plan on meeting in the cafe at 8:15. I may be talking to Rick in the next day or two, so I'll be sure to verify the schedule with him.

If anything changes, I'll post up on here either tomorrow night or first thing Thursday morning.

But if you wanted to be real safe, you could get there early and help out with equipment. We're going to have to move vehicles and also get equipment out on track. I'm going to try and get there around 6 - 6:30.
Chris Astle
CCS MA AM #458
MARRC Cornerworker 
www.marrc.org

Kuala76

Since I'm such an "early morning person" I am sure I willl be there at the crack of dawn  ::). 
Kumi
MARRC President 2013

castle228

Kumi, all I heard was  :blahblah: 

And I confirmed the schedule with Rick...bikes on @ 9:00am.

Cornerworker meeting in the cafe @ 8:15.   :thumb:
Chris Astle
CCS MA AM #458
MARRC Cornerworker 
www.marrc.org

TheHiriser

I will try and get there early to give you a hand with moving all the stuff over.  I saw the list Terry sent out as well and that is a crap load of stuff to do.  I guess with the two of us we can hopefully get it all done.  As more people show up I guess we can ask them to help out as well.