Roll Call: MARRC Trackday July 6th

Started by TheHiriser, June 21, 2007, 09:34:00 PM

EmerWil

Quote from: Simon on June 25, 2007, 10:52:10 AM
Will, It would be really cool to see you back out on a turn. Its been a long time Dude. I remember working pick up for you in turn 5 on one of my first weekends.......damn that seems like a long time ago.

now that i think about it...I can remember thinking...

"hmmm better him running all over chasing downed bikes than me..."

lol

TheHiriser

He was the first person I worked with on a turn after my class and I remember thinking "damn he can move pretty damn quick, this sh*t is fun."

TheHiriser

Still looking for more people to come out.  Even if you've never been out you'd get OJT with an experienced corner worker, we would never just throw you out on your own. 

Track days are a lot more laid back than actual races.  Friday come out and play, if you really like it take the cornerworker school on Sat morning and at lunch come out and play with us again for the races.  Best seats in the house people!!!

Kuala76

I have made my request to change my day off from the 4th to the 6th  :ahhh: !  Everyone cross their fingers for me!!!!!
Kumi
MARRC Corner Worker of the Year 2008
MARRC Vice President 2012
MARRC President 2013

Kuala76

I'm IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My boss rocks :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:  AND...he said I don't have to come in on the holiday either!!!!!!

So...for today...layoff on the "lawyer jokes" in honor of my boss!!!! :cheers:

Whoooooooooooooo  Hoooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

I get to play on Friday  :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
Kumi
MARRC Corner Worker of the Year 2008
MARRC Vice President 2012
MARRC President 2013

TheHiriser

WOO HOO :cheers:     

Kumi is coming out to play with us on Friday too.  :biggrin:

EmerWil

just realized that I have the Shen Can(short for Cantina) open next friday....

i'll be over after i close up...

but I definately still want to flag on Saturday...

castle228

Friday should be a blast! Real laid back environment...and remember, shorts, tank tops, bikini tops, speedos....hell, half naked is even allowed!!   :boink:   

And Will, we get you on Saturday in a corner? Maybe we should throw you back in the CW class for a quick refresher.  :lmao:

Oh, and I'll have fireworks for some evening festivities. Sara and I aren't really sure how the monsters will react to shreiks and booms, but as long as they don't pee the tent, I'm cool.

Oh yeah, speaking of tent, Hotel Astle-Perdue will be setup all weekend! We're planning on camping both Fri & Sat night.

Simon, take your ass to the firework store!  :biggrin:

I'll be sure to bring a gallon of Capt.  :cheers:
Chris Astle
CCS MA AM #458
MARRC Cornerworker 
www.marrc.org

EmerWil

As long as whoever is safety does a decent morning brief I should be fine...smirk...

:rollseyes:

I might have to bring a fresh bottle of Patron eh?

castle228

Quote from: EmerWil on June 27, 2007, 09:38:00 PM
I might have the bring a fresh bottle of Patron eh?

Looking at that Engrish, you must've been hittin' that bottle already tonight!   :err:
Chris Astle
CCS MA AM #458
MARRC Cornerworker 
www.marrc.org

EmerWil

Quote from: castle228 on June 27, 2007, 09:51:12 PM
Looking at that Engrish, you must've been hittin' that bottle already tonight!   :err:

fixed....thanks Cpt. Spellcheck

EDIT: said in the most loving brotherly way of course...

Simon

You bring the Captain, I'll bring the Fireworks.........."Fire in the Hole!"
MARRC Cornerworker
CCS AM 48
Always in the gravel, one way or another!
www.marrc.org