News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Age question

Started by chuck_v, June 08, 2007, 01:30:31 PM

chuck_v

I was looking through the rulebook, and it say if you are 14 - 16 you can only run lightweight classes.  The thing is, I think I would be more competetive with my current bike if I were to run UltraLightweight SB.  I'm 15, and I don't see why I could run Lightweight and not UltraLightweight?  Can I, and the rulebook just overlooked that? Thanks!

Eric Kelcher

"Limit" like speed limit up to and including not exceeding ie you can run 125gp, Ultra Light Superbike, Light Supersport, Light Superbike, Light Gran Prix, GT Lights.
Eric Kelcher
ASRA/CCS Director of Competition

chuck_v

Ok, cool.  I should have caught that, I guess I just misread it.  Thanks!  Now then, if I am trying to get noticed racing, is there and possibilty of that happening in ULWT SB?  Is there any good competition going on there? I am in the MidAtlantic region if that makes a difference.

Court Jester

consistant finshes will get you noticed no matter what class you are in.
CCS# 469
WWW.SUPERBIKESUNLIMITED.COM

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WOOOHOOO! What a freaken ride"