News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Need your help at the USGP! Proposing marriage to my gf!

Started by OmniGLH, May 24, 2007, 02:50:44 PM

OmniGLH

As a matter of fact... she DOES have a sister.  But she's married, sorry man!

Ya Todd we'll have to try to connect down there.  I'm living in Seattle now (took a job with the Evil Empire ;)) and will be driving down the coast to get to the GP (Sharon and I are actually renting a few Harleys with my dad and cousin for the trip.)  Will be good to catch up!

I'd say, let's play it like you don't know me at all.  Once she says yes (I know she will) then we can let her know that I know you.  We'll have to figure out a way to coordinate meeting at the end of the day on Saturday if no one has found us yet.  My number is still the same - 815-790-9898, if you can accept SMS/Text messages, we can coordinate that way.

Anybody else from HSA.com coming up with you?
Jim "Porcelain" Ptak

todd

Seattle, eh? I guess a man's gotta do whata man's gotta do. I'll catch up with you on the phone before we head out. Maybe dinner Saturday evening? Nice, Harleys down the coast. I must admit I'm jealous. I haven't ridden the coastline since it was on my 2 year old Honda 900 super sport.
I think Brett Swain, Jeff Kramer & a couple other people may be going but I'm takin the ol' gal. She deserves a trip & she gave me the tickets & pit passes for my birthday. I think we get there on Wednesday & head back on Monday.

Dr. Evil

Dude,

I saw the posted photos. 
You are in serious trouble.
My advice to you...Start drinking heavily!
If she doesnt ride already, get her a bike soon....maybe then she will understand.
Seriously, I wish you much happiness! :kissy:

Dr. Evil
(married 27 yr. to the same woman)

roadrashroeser

jim whats up congrats on the future wife. Glad to see you are doing well. Hit me up with email and phone numbers. Roeser out.
Mike Roeser

OmniGLH

Ad has been finalized!!!!  MANY MANY MANY thanks to the Road Racer X Magazine staff for their extra little tweaks to the creative.

You'll need Acrobat reader (or something that can read .pdf files):
http://www.omniglh.net/ad/ad.pdf
Jim "Porcelain" Ptak

bambam

congrats man .... be careful what you wish for though. i have the best wife out there but having a wife that rides trackdays is a double edged sword. she defiantly understands the need for newer better things for the bike but then you have to buy 2 of them because she wants one for her bike too. makes everything cost double.  :cheers:

and my wife likes the idea and the ad so you done good.  :thumb: