Project SV Super Bike

Started by grasshopper, May 18, 2007, 01:42:34 PM

Team_Serpent

Check the ASRA Thunderbike qualifying under results, although that bike is probably lighter than 380 and well over 75 hp.

benprobst

Quote from: Team_Serpent on July 10, 2007, 06:01:28 PM
Check the ASRA Thunderbike qualifying under results, although that bike is probably lighter than 380 and well over 75 hp.

thats an understatement if I have EVER heard one haha.
BP Performance_Team Dreaded_Motul_Michelin Tires_SLU Machine_Midwest Cafe Racing_FastbyEnrico_Outlaw Kustomz_BS Design
Home of the GSXR 565

Nate R

Motosliders? Good Choice!  :thumb:
Nate Reik
MotoSliders, LLC
www.motosliders.com
Missing my SV :-(

resurection

biker scum you know all this computator play will make you go blind

grasshopper

Quote from: SCOTTY727 on July 10, 2007, 09:48:04 AM
Nick - I thought I saw you working on your bike quite a bit this past weekend. From your other post it sounds like everything worked out just fine tho. I had a blast running the Speed Werks SV 650 in the Moto - ST. It has been three years since I last rode one - and I was just glad i could help those guys bring home another win. Does anyone know what times people were turning on SV'S? We were restricted by weight 380 and HP 73 - just curious. Mainly want to see how fast Ed was going.

Good job Scotty. Yes I was having a few problems due to over heating. I have a F2 radiator on order. The bulk of the problem was due to the APE cylinder stud kit with the cap style nuts. The cap style nuts were bottoming out on the studs not allowing the heads to be torqued down correctly. Yes I got a corret torque value but it was false due to them bottoming out. Oh well, live and learn. I missed GTL and was able to shim the cap nuts up with washers and I got new head gaskets from Ed Key. I was able to still run LWSB and got a 5th and CCS Thunderbike and got a 12th. I think my fastest lap was a 2:39.