News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Any racers near Danville, Va. VIR?

Started by GRN_MACH, February 08, 2003, 07:33:22 AM

GRN_MACH

Just looking for someone to help me with the ropes :-/

Late_Apex_Racing

When are you going?  Always good to see new people in the sport.  I don't know everything but I will give you whatever help I can.  I am in Richmond but I will be there a few times this year.  CCS dates as well as some track days.

Ken A.

wera331

are you also heading to summit point? Its only a little farther than vir.I just moved from richmond 2 years ago but all my friends and family still live there and a couple frisnds that I go racing with.where at in rich. do you live?

GRN_MACH

Hopefully my first race weekend will be April 11-13. But I plan on attending Cornerspeed March 24th at VIR.

Late_Apex_Racing

I am doing the entire Mid-Atlantic CCS schedule this year (I hope) with the exception of Daytona.   I will be at the March 24 Cornerspeed day with a friend of mine that is also doing the school.  Hope to see you there.  I live in Innsbrook.  Give me a call before the Cornerspeed date and we can arrange to hook up.

My cell is 804-339-5255.

ecumike

Hey Greenman, I'm an hour away, in Raleigh, NC.
I'll be @ VIR March 15, and also be at all (3) races at VIR this year; Apr, June Sept.

GRN_MACH

looks like I'll be forced to attend the school on my streeter, maybe one of you could help me find a racer sometime this season. worse comes to worse my streeter becomes my racer  :-/

ecumike, maybe you could check the wera schdule, they are having event between ccs events. I would like to go to both.

ecumike

Yea, I'm just racing CCS SE schedule this year.
I'm doing a trackday with NESBA that weekend (May 24th)