Apology to the rider in Sunday's Middleweight Superbike race @ Blackhawk

Started by cbr600_mj, May 13, 2007, 06:14:48 PM

cbr600_mj

I wanted to apologize to the rider in Sunday's Middleweight Superbike race @ Blackhawk.
After the race I was notified by the track marshal that the corners workers had mentioned that I caused somebody to crash.
I'm not sure what I did if I did someting wrong. I was going to ask if anyone saw what happened and say my sincerest apology to that rider and hope he was not hurt. I was on the Orange and Yellow Honda cbr 600 F4i. And I was wearing the blue LCR shirt that I had recieved last year.
And if anyone did see me doing someting wrong, I would greatly appreciate it for any advise to help me in my learning so this does not happen again.

Sincerely,
Mike J.

Court Jester

CCS# 469
WWW.SUPERBIKESUNLIMITED.COM

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WOOOHOOO! What a freaken ride"

Woofentino Pugrossi

Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

Court Jester

CCS# 469
WWW.SUPERBIKESUNLIMITED.COM

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WOOOHOOO! What a freaken ride"

RCR_531

Rodney LeQuia

Biggs Motorsports  RCR Kawasaki  SBS Vortex  Conti
Lithum Motorsports

Spooner427

The Mohawk guy crashed in SuperSport not SuperBike. I had who I think was number 98 hit me in the SuperSport race. I am trying to figure out what happened with him.

Spooner

Woofentino Pugrossi

Quote from: RCR_531 on May 14, 2007, 09:32:32 AM
Was this the rider by the silo?

Its the one I'm assuming it is.

BTW best way to apologize is in the paddock, not at the crash scene. Its one less bike we have to worry about during pickup.
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

RCR_531

CJ what I heard from a guy that was right behind. When your rear tire came down it was not straight and cause you to go down in turn one. Hope you are feeling better.

Mike if you are the one that I am thinking you are. You just came down on a faster rider that was going up the inside of you. You had no way to tell that some one was there. I should have went around the outside but it was a fifty fifty chance of where you were going. Don't feel bad it all part of racing. I am gald that you are ok.
Rodney LeQuia

Biggs Motorsports  RCR Kawasaki  SBS Vortex  Conti
Lithum Motorsports

cbr600_mj

Quote from: RCR_531 on May 14, 2007, 02:56:14 PM
CJ what I heard from a guy that was right behind. When your rear tire came down it was not straight and cause you to go down in turn one. Hope you are feeling better.

Mike if you are the one that I am thinking you are. You just came down on a faster rider that was going up the inside of you. You had no way to tell that some one was there. I should have went around the outside but it was a fifty fifty chance of where you were going. Don't feel bad it all part of racing. I am gald that you are ok.

Thanks for the reply. It was my first weekend of racing ever.
I really had a good time there and really enjoyed the two days there.
I have sooooo much to lean though.
The CCS staff was GREAT. Ran a great event any question I had the staff was there to help me out.
And made some new friends next to our pit.
Thanks for all your responses everyone.

Mike

cbirk

Quote from: Spooner427 on May 14, 2007, 12:14:35 PM
I had who I think was number 98 hit me in the SuperSport race. I am trying to figure out what happened with him.

Spooner

Was it a blue 06-07 r6?