News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Super Moto???????

Started by dicatirider944, May 09, 2007, 12:55:58 AM

dicatirider944

Thanks for some of the info.  I think I'm going to go with a KTM 450, I have most of the summer to find one and get it set up.  I'm going to go over to WIR on June 10th to check some things out.  USA international looks pretty cool and is on the superbikers series that I will race next year.

motard98

Be sure and stop by the pits when you are there.  I'll be running a YZ450F #98

251am

Quote from: ducatirider944 on May 20, 2007, 11:23:11 PM
Thanks for some of the info.  I think I'm going to go with a KTM 450, I have most of the summer to find one and get it set up. 

Check Wilwert's in DuBuque and CorseSuperbikes in Saukville WI for zee katooms. As a matter of fact I think Mitch(CSBK owner) has some team bikes still for sale.

dicatirider944

Quote from: motard98 on May 21, 2007, 10:59:12 AM
Be sure and stop by the pits when you are there.  I'll be running a YZ450F #98
I will look you up.  

cleezmo

Maybe a bit off topic, but I was at the St. Louis round of AMA Supermoto this past weekend as a spectator. That was some really good racing. Watching the fast guys back it in to Turn 1 at around 100 MPH was amazing. Looks like a ton of fun, too. And Jeff Ward continues to defy this whole "age" thing......

Also, if you haven't seen/heard the new Aprilia S-moto twins, they are SWEET. They sound very cool - definetely stand out from the rest of the Thumpers. The swingarm looks like something off a 250 GP bike...