News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Michelin Riders-Read this

Started by Jack_Brock, May 01, 2007, 12:14:32 PM

Jack_Brock

I was browsing the other boards and found a post on cmraracing.com from David Hirsch who is the Michelin guy in Texas.  He indicated that you have to register online with Michelin to get paid.  I'm not sure if this applies to CCS, but I would think it would.  I went ahead and registered, and would suggest you look into it.  Here is the link to the registration:
http://xbux.com/michelin/
www.caferacerinc.com
GP Expert #914

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy

funsizeracing

If I got a card in the mail for 07 does that mean I'm registered?
Becka
CMRA EX #126
TipToes and TonkaTrucks Mini Endurance #75
CCS EX #126
www.caferacerinc.com
R&R Tool & Die Co.
www.ducatiomaha.com

Jack_Brock

If you click on rules on that site, it list this:

Competitors will be issued an AMA Pro Bonus Awards Visa Debit card from XBux. This card will be updated electronically after each win regardless of series. The AMA Pro Bonus Awards Visa Debit card from XBux can be used at any ATM or merchant that accepts VISA

Contingency will be paid via XBux.com to the AMA Pro Bonus Awards Visa Debit card

To me, it sounds like they have exercised their right to change to the terms and conditions of the program, so I'd say register.

www.caferacerinc.com
GP Expert #914

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy

MELK-MAN

you have to register every year as well.. the old cards are out, and you now get a Visa debit card. You can check the balance online rather than have to insert the card in a card reader like the old ones..
2012 FL region & 2014 South East overall champion
Pro Flow Tech Performance Fuel Injector Service
MICHELIN, EBC, Silkolene, JenningsGP, Engine Ice

Eric Kelcher

I was informed of the change but you cannot get cash out on the CCS race issued card that is only for AMA event contingency.

My understanding was only the Michelin form needed to be turned in once a year but just in case go ahead and register it will most likely speed up getting you in the sysytem.

Becka sounds like she received a 07 card anyone else? Greg?
Eric Kelcher
ASRA/CCS Director of Competition

EM JAY

I received my card and used it at Topeka.  I haven't done any regestering (or winning of contingency) yet....
Michael Jordan
           CCS EX #??   ASRA #??
   01 SV Midwest
  Thanks to Expert Racing Ltd. in Chicago and Madness Custom Choppers of Fox Lake

Sobottka

Lithium Motorsports
Suspension Solutions
http://www.facebook.com/team.chouffe

funsizeracing

Quote from: EM JAY on May 01, 2007, 06:00:26 PM
I received my card and used it at Topeka.  I haven't done any regestering (or winning of contingency) yet....

How did you use an 07 card if you haven't won any contingency yet?  This contingency stuff confuses me!
Becka
CMRA EX #126
TipToes and TonkaTrucks Mini Endurance #75
CCS EX #126
www.caferacerinc.com
R&R Tool & Die Co.
www.ducatiomaha.com

EM JAY

Quote from: funsizeracing on May 01, 2007, 09:55:57 PM
How did you use an 07 card if you haven't won any contingency yet?  This contingency stuff confuses me!
I'm just cool like that.  LOL!   I believe it was a roll over from 06.  Call and see what you have credited on your card. 
Michael Jordan
           CCS EX #??   ASRA #??
   01 SV Midwest
  Thanks to Expert Racing Ltd. in Chicago and Madness Custom Choppers of Fox Lake

howlieboy

Ok, I'm really confused.....  I received my Michelin card and went to www.swiftgift.com and everything seems fine.... Then I go to the Xbux website and it's Michelin, but makes no reference to swiftgift.com????

I still have a balance from last year and my new Michelin Visa Debit card doesn't expire until 05/08, so I would think I'm good?  If anyone figures it out, please let us all know.

Thanks,
kurt
www.d2ycles.com
www.caferacerinc.com
Kurt
www.d2cycles.com
www.caferacerinc.com

cbr-racer

I registered, said I would get an e:mail  :blahblah:
I don't know :rollseyes:
Bill (whisky) http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/whisky
                    http://www.xbux.com/whisky402 

Sponsors: Hazardous Sports, Michelin, EBC
Silkolene, Lockhart Phillips, AGV Sport, Buffalo Wild Wings
Vortex

251am

Quote from: Eric Kelcher on May 01, 2007, 05:43:06 PM
Becka sounds like she received a 07 card anyone else? Greg?

Yup, I got one. Can't say if it is an old parallel program or the same thing, but I guess registering is now mandatory anyway? I just bought from Tommy and filled put the contingency stuff at the track in the past...