News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Ooooooooo!

Started by Super Dave, April 29, 2007, 10:26:05 PM

Super Dave

For sometime, Scotty Ryan and I have been traveling around with some companions. 

I thought I'd share.  Scotty, do you have pics?
Super Dave

catman

Super Dave

One time we were driving, and this guy that he knew called his cell.  We were really close, so we met.  Took a picture of them.  I don't think he really wanted to see him.

Super Dave

Scotty Ryan

I should - but gotta make it home from Cali first....It's been a LOOOOOONG two weeks  :ahhh:
"MMMM - Fork Oil For Breakfast"

61 or 61 X - Which will it be??

Gixxerblade

You guys are pathetic. (Not saying that most of us aren't :)"

Burt Munro

Quote from: Super Dave on April 29, 2007, 10:26:05 PM
For sometime, Scotty Ryan and I have been traveling around with some companions. 

I thought I'd share.  Scotty, do you have pics?
That doesn't look anything like who I saw you with at Baby Dolls????? :spank:
Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!

barb_arah

Quote from: Super Dave on April 30, 2007, 01:23:17 AM
One time we were driving, and this guy that he knew called his cell.  We were really close, so we met.  Took a picture of them.  I don't think he really wanted to see him.

Dave, didn't you listen to what I told you this weekend?  Get off the forum, you're starting to scare people!  LOL  Hey, it was great seeing you. 
Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.

imafrogg420

hahahh you guys are goof balls
2007 R6!!!!!  BAMF Riders!!!

Scotty Ryan

So our little buddy needed some help - It's a long story so I hope you have some time.... Here it goes.... It all started one day on our way to meet up with our buddy for a bite to eat. After we finished eating and catching up on all of the stuff that has been happening as of late he breaks the news to us.. He thinks that his long lost family who he has been seperated from since his early childhood is being forced to work against their will for an advertisement firm.... He had no idea where they were - but he was going to find them... The catch - he needed our help!!! Here is a picture of his family:

"MMMM - Fork Oil For Breakfast"

61 or 61 X - Which will it be??

Super Dave

Scotty, I've heard this story, and it brings me to tears every time... :wah:
Super Dave

Super Dave

Scotty sent me some pictures.  I'll post them.
Super Dave

RCR_531

I think that I saw your companion at Road America hanging around.
Rodney LeQuia

Biggs Motorsports  RCR Kawasaki  SBS Vortex  Conti
Lithum Motorsports