:jerkoff:<----------- is not one of the "special" privileges.  :ahhh:  :lmao:

However, I can get you some really cool stickers and a hat!  :biggrin:

lol...! That will work!  :thumb:
Mark (Bernie) Bernard
Race Control CCS/ASRA - Mid-West Region

Mark Bernard

Quote from: tigerblade on March 28, 2007, 10:23:05 AM
Hey Mark!

Hang in there with the personal stuff.  Things have a way of working out for the best, though it definitely doesn't feel like it at the time.

:thumb:

Thank's Kris. I appreciat it. BTW.... How have you been doing? All healed and ready to rock? Hope everything is all good for you now. Let me know my friend. Take care!
Oh... and congradulations on your new baby girl! :thumb:
Mark B.
Mark (Bernie) Bernard

K3 Chris Onwiler

Quote from: Buell_391 on March 28, 2007, 08:43:01 AM
At least the bilke is 95% ready. I just have to change the oil, rims and tires and a new chain.
Put a muffler on that piece of shit while you're at it....
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

Mark Bernard

Quote from: K3 Chris Onwiler on March 28, 2007, 03:23:45 PM
Put a muffler on that piece of shit while you're at it....

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:   

Your funny......
Mark (Bernie) Bernard

Super Dave

Super Dave

H-man

Whoa!  Look who the cat dragged in :wink:

Daaang Holmes!  What a sad winter you've been through.  I truly feel bad for you Bernie.  But, as I read in your posts, you're still standin' and ready to battle on.  Just be aware that it's okay to be down every now and again.

I didn't race with CCS last year and CCS isn't going to G-man this year.  Maybe I'll give some extra consideration to making that long and expensive haul over to BHF to race and shoot the breeze with you and the rest of the gang.

Be cool.  Ciao,
  H.
Black Ops Racing
WERA/Fasttrax #42 (N)

"Life has a certain flavor for those who have fought and risked all that the sheltered and protected can never experience."  - John Stuart Mill

Mark Bernard

Mark (Bernie) Bernard

Mark Bernard

Quote from: H-man on March 28, 2007, 10:39:54 PM
Whoa!  Look who the cat dragged in :wink:

Daaang Holmes!  What a sad winter you've been through.  I truly feel bad for you Bernie.  But, as I read in your posts, you're still standin' and ready to battle on.  Just be aware that it's okay to be down every now and again.

I didn't race with CCS last year and CCS isn't going to G-man this year.  Maybe I'll give some extra consideration to making that long and expensive haul over to BHF to race and shoot the breeze with you and the rest of the gang.

Be cool.  Ciao,
  H.

H-MAN...! Good to hear from ya! You know me. I will bounce back. Its just going to take some time. I sure hope you get a chance to come to BFR this year and hang. We miss hanging with you. Take care my friend. Thanks for the words!
Bernie
Mark (Bernie) Bernard

spyderchick

Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

Mark Bernard

Quote from: spyderchick on March 29, 2007, 10:16:59 AM
You don't want to know. Trust me on this one... :ahhh:

Believe me ... I know!  :banghead:
Mark (Bernie) Bernard

K3 Chris Onwiler

You'll likely get gum in your hair....
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

H-man

Quote from: K3 Chris Onwiler on March 30, 2007, 06:22:58 AM
You'll likely get gum in your hair....

Wouldn't that be the person presenting the beanie?
Black Ops Racing
WERA/Fasttrax #42 (N)

"Life has a certain flavor for those who have fought and risked all that the sheltered and protected can never experience."  - John Stuart Mill