News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

biker boyz

Started by TZDeSioux, February 03, 2003, 06:34:41 AM

HandleThis66

go ike...i do have to say i did enjoy the movie.  cause now i can say 'i'm calling you out for yo' lid!'
and i got quite the case of the giggles in the theater (much needed). we all need something to keep us going.  burn rubber not your soul - 'r'dawg

TZDeSioux

That does it! I'm starting a bike club. We're going to be called the "Alley Cats"! My nick name will be pu$$y! meow!

SliderPhoto

Quote.... My nick name will be pu$$y! meow!

LOL, sounds like something from Batman.  ::)

SliderPhoto

Has anyone heard about that movie Eric Wood was putting together on road racing? I'm really looking forward to that one!

Chef

Quotego ike...i do have to say i did enjoy the movie.  cause now i can say 'i'm calling you out for yo' lid!'
and i got quite the case of the giggles in the theater (much needed). we all need something to keep us going.  burn rubber not your soul - 'r'dawg

>:(

you're on 'r'dawg !!!
hope you got something to

"handlethis" !!!

i just happen to be a "retired" squid....
exellent starts !!!  ;D

got a 00 929 (fireblade) no sprayin !!!
or you give up 10 bikes ;)

drtydrty
40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

Peanut

QuoteCan I have a www.whitebikeweek.com and not have every negro .

Negro?!  That is the reason why you'll have a problem.  You won't be missed in MB.  Good for you to continue to stay away.

Peanut

Oh & BTW, white bike week is commonly referred to as Harley week.

r6_philly

QuoteOh & BTW, white bike week is commonly referred to as Harley week.

The Harley week is the week before black bike week, and more bike boyz gets drunk, arrested and killed

chris_chops

Treybone,
You don't have a lot of brothers racing with you, do you?  You ought to come up to Blackhawk with your attitude.  There is a hospital nearby............
But I do know what you are sayin'.  If trey and I got together and formed a whitebike week, we would be considered rascist.  On that same premise, blackbikeweek is rascist against all people that are not black.  It confuses any argument from the people at blackbikeweek that rascism is bad.  blackbikeweek says that rascism is bad unless we want to do it!  Maybe I'm wrong, but I know I've got a point and so does Trey.

Chef

the one thing about "blackbike week" is that white "brothers" are welcome, and will be there.

it's labeled moreso to invite the "blacks" out......
basiclly to let blacks know that this is an event where segregation is NOT what you will face....

long ago a black bike club (on harleys) decided to have a party on the beach, it got big, then annual (sp), then...... it became blackbike week.....

noone started out with "hey, we need to start a "black" bike week...
it just grew... (and i dont think the originators wanted it to be mostly sportbikes)  

i personally dont have a problem with racism, if you wanna feel superior, you should feel superior (i do).
i just try to keep from imposing myself on the general public (try) ;)
40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

TZDeSioux

I'm going to start the "gangstabikeweek" It will be for everyone as long as you is a gangsta like me!  >:(