News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

biker boyz

Started by TZDeSioux, February 03, 2003, 06:34:41 AM

TZDeSioux

I was so bored last night that I went to go see the movie. This is the most ridiculous movie I have ever seen in my life.  :-[

tigerblade

Younger Oil Racing

The man with the $200K spine...

Lowe119

Is it worse than Fast and the Furious?
Isn't getting too good of reviews on imdb.com

females liked it  :-/
http://us.imdb.com/Ratings?0326769

james-redsv

You can live it in person if you come the Myrtle Beach SC over Memorial Day weekend. Over the past few years over 100k black bikerboyz and girls come down here and pretty much take over the beach during that week. 5 or 6 die every year, no helmets, reckless driving/speeding. With this movie stiring the pot I look forward to this being a bad year.  :(

spyderchick

I've not heard one good thing about this flick. I'll wait for it to come out on cable. (maybe not...I shouldn't waste my time) I tell ya, I'm still stinging from spending good money to see "Driven", which should have been titled "Drivel".  

Rhiannon saw BB over the weekend and she said that they stopped counting shifts at 8 on one so-called drag race. Her friend looked at her after they left the theatre and asked if the guy shifted 12 times. Yeah...uh huh. How many time do you shift down the front straight at RA?
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

TZDeSioux

QuoteRhiannon saw BB over the weekend and she said that they stopped counting shifts at 8 on one so-called drag race. Her friend looked at her after they left the theatre and asked if the guy shifted 12 times. Yeah...uh huh. How many time do you shift down the front straight at RA?

Okay I can give them the benefit of doubt and pretend that they had a 12 gear transmission but they brakes they had... woah mama.... from top of 12th gear to dead stop on a dirt road in 20 yards..... I want some of them brakes!

Dawn

QuoteRhiannon saw BB over the weekend and she said that they stopped counting shifts at 8 on one so-called drag race. Her friend looked at her after they left the theatre and asked if the guy shifted 12 times. Yeah...uh huh. How many time do you shift down the front straight at RA?

LOL!!!!

It's like watching an action movie where a guy with a revolver shoots 10-12 times without even reloading.   ::)  Last I checked, most revolvers are 6 shot.

Dawn   :)

KBOlsen

From an "insider" perspective, there were some glaringly inaccurate technicalities.  The film definitely was targeted toward people who knew absolutely nothing about motorcycles.  Yeah, it was lame... but we were still entertained.

Redeeming factor:  there was a chick on a TLR at the end!  Can't complain about THAT!
CCS AM 815... or was that 158?

DanO966

QuoteI"m boycotting it.
I second that!!  
DanO CCS/WERA/AMA/ASRA #966
Convergence Technologies/MD Racing
'12 Yamaha R6
'11 Yamaha R6

Gixxer124

Brian went to see Biker Boyz. Haaaaa Haaaaa Haaaaa Haaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TZDeSioux

QuoteBrian went to see Biker Boyz. Haaaaa Haaaaa Haaaaa Haaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know I know... i feel retarded for going to watch it but I was bored... had absolutely nothing to do sunday night.. so.... it was either watch TV or go watch the stupid movie.. I should've stayed home and watched TV.  :-/

funksouljon

Well, I knew it would suck, but was happy to see a motorcycle movie so a couple of us went. Course, we went during the day to pay even less.
Yeah the acting was bad, was not realistic, or accurate.
But Orlando Jones was pretty funny and the line about needing some act right was pretty funny.