News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Stolen Bikes Please read

Started by Gsxr1000, February 23, 2007, 08:17:51 AM

Gsxr1000

2005 Honda CRF450X VIN# JH2PE06025K005467  Color - Red

- Odometer is off, cable is taped closed to keep dirt out.

- Protaper handle bars.

- White Bros E2 header pipe (header pipe doesn't protrude out as far as the stock                           

head pipe.

- Moose 8" carbon fiber pipe guard on head pipe.

- Works Connection engine guards. Right side is not on the bike.

- Twin Air filter is on the bike.

- Bridgestone tires

- Moose hour meter with ~ 35 hrs.

- MotoWorldRacing.com stickers on swing arm.

2006 Yamaha TTR-50EV VIN# LBPCA01Y260018382  Color - Blue

Engine# CA01Y-0018382

- Yamaha GYTR Tall Bar Kit.

- Blue UNI Filter air filter is attached to carburetor instead of the stock air box.

- Heavy Fork Springs and Rear Shock Spring.

- UNI Filter Stickers on side number panels.

- Works Connection Sticker on rear fender behind the seat.

- Stickers on lower fork plastic guards for springs.

ANY INFO PLEASE CONTACT:  hmozayeni@pplweb.com

Thanks

spyderchick

Please list the area they were stolen from so shops (and others) can watch for the bikes.
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

Court Jester

keep an eye on ebay. i have a buddy that had a bike stolen from his garage. he ended up seeing the body work on ebay and knew it was his because he had 2 stickers cut that he put on there. the police tracked it down. the bike was in pieces, but it was all there but the break lever. he put it back together and still rides it.
good luck.
CCS# 469
WWW.SUPERBIKESUNLIMITED.COM

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WOOOHOOO! What a freaken ride"

251am

Quote from: Court Jester on February 23, 2007, 11:31:33 AM
keep an eye on ebay.

Dude, wtf is up with your sig.?! Lose the love for Brad or you just trolling?    :kissy:

Court Jester

he screwed me on a deal and still has 3000 bucks of mine. no biggie, people will always show you who they are. better things to come that i'm sure you'll be hearing about soon.
CCS# 469

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WOOOHOOO! What a freaken ride"

251am

Quote from: Court Jester on February 23, 2007, 03:28:17 PM
he screwed me on a deal and still has 3000 bucks of mine. no biggie, people will always show you who they are. better things to come that i'm sure you'll be hearing about soon.

That sucks, sorry to hear about the loss.    Tires?

Better things are always to come when you're at the track!   Are you putting together a new and improved mafia?!   :biggrin:

Court Jester

Nope. he's a sponsor of of the CMRT so i dropped that too. i'm putting together Super Bikes Unlimited  :thumb:

oh, and sorry about jacking your thread dude.
i hope your bikes turn up.
CCS# 469

251am

Quote from: Court Jester on February 23, 2007, 11:34:00 PM
Nope. he's a sponsor of of the CMRT so i dropped that too. i'm putting together Super Bikes Unlimited  :thumb:

Well, you certainly have a great foundation with those BH bikes.

Sorry to 'jack. Where'd those bikes get stolen from?

Gsxr1000

Bikes were stolen from North East PA near Bloomsberg PA.

Thanks for looking

imafrogg420

think back and were you kept them how you kept them and who knows were and how you keep them. I forgot the exact percentage but for thefts of those sorts for peopel to know they were in your garage or trailer they most likly knew you. did the police fingerprint? jsut putting a little of my criminal justice major to work ahah good luck bro

~Jim
2007 R6!!!!!  BAMF Riders!!!