News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Magnaflux and Undercut Trans Work?

Started by grasshopper, February 20, 2007, 09:32:41 AM

grasshopper

Any recommendations on getting a trans magnafluxed and undercut in the Chicagoland area? Any recommendations at all?

Thanks,

Jeff

www.mdracingstp.com

Have Drucker do it...  he's not really in Chicago, but it's worth the few hours drive to me personally...
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

grasshopper

Does Drucker do it himself? I doubt it. He more than likely sends it out. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm just curious if there is a place in the Chicagoland area. If not It will go through Brian at Valley Racing.

Thanks Jeff

Nick

Super Dave

I think pretty much everyone uses R&D in Florida for transmission stuff.  I don't have a link, but that's where guys I know from California send stuff, guys from Minnesota, Illinois, and me, when I have my new H1 trans.
Super Dave

grasshopper

Quote from: Super Dave on February 20, 2007, 10:34:08 AM
I think pretty much everyone uses R&D in Florida for transmission stuff.  I don't have a link, but that's where guys I know from California send stuff, guys from Minnesota, Illinois, and me, when I have my new H1 trans.

Thanks Dave, thats where Valley racing pointed me to.

Attention to Dave:
R&D Motorsports
1632 North Hercules Ave. Building G
Clearwater Fl. 33765
Phone: 727-447-4552

tzracer

Brian McLaughlin
http://www.redflagfund.org
Donate at http://www.donate.redflagfund.org

2 strokes smoke, 4 strokes choke

BrianC636

CCS # 29 - GP Region

Thanks to:
Cafe Racer Inc., No-Mar Tire Changers, CR Signs, Ace Fabrication, Bridgestone

EX_#76

Quote from: Super Dave on February 20, 2007, 10:34:08 AM

+1

That is where Ed and I get undercutting done.
Guy Bartz
MW EX #76
Mass Reduction LLC Home of the Grip Doctor

grasshopper

Thanks fellows, I'm going to stay with R&D. I trust Brian at Valley and I know the one tranny that was already done by R&D is awesome.

I was basically curious if anyone was doing this service in the Chicagoland area.

cbr600_mj

Hey there,

I had my tranny undercut by Matt Drucker last month.

I went with him due to his reliability and he did some work on my bike last year.

A friend of mine had referred him.

Mike

onedwn5up

+2. that is where my trans went to and they did a beautiful job. Wasn't cheap but what is in this sport anyway? They also check all the bearings and will replace any of the bearings that show signs of drag as well.

Quote from: grasshopper on February 20, 2007, 12:23:10 PM
Thanks Dave, thats where Valley racing pointed me to.

Attention to Dave:
R&D Motorsports
1632 North Hercules Ave. Building G
Clearwater Fl. 33765
Phone: 727-447-4552