News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

VP Fuel Dealer - Speed Tech Motorsports / Taking orders

Started by J Farrell / Speed Tech Motorsp, February 08, 2007, 02:11:09 AM

J Farrell / Speed Tech Motorsp

Newly turned VP Dealer Speed Tech Motorsports is taking orders for the start of the 07 racing season.

We are located in Oshkosh, WI.

Team Speed Tech Racing will be sponsored by VP Racing Fuels for the 2007 racing season. Look for a press release due out sometime in the next week or 2 as we finalize our sponsorships for 2007 racing season.

We are proud to offer a top shelf fuel for racers in our area. We can also help map in your fuel curve with our Dynojet Dyno for the fuel.
We will also be delivering fuel to the Midwest regional races in 2007 for anyone who places orders.

Buy now to stock up for the upcoming season & receive special discounted prices!

Send me an email at speedtech@ntd.net or call (920) 236-0000 to place your orders.

Jason Farrell
Speed Tech Motorsports / Pirelli / Arai / Silkolene / Kawasaki USA / Farrell Sign & Graphics / Hindle / US Chrome Cylinder Plating / Vortex / Dynojet / Tucker Rocky / Penske / VP Fuels / Woodcraft / Attack Racing Bodies / Stompgrip / EBC / NESBA / Plus my kick ass guys back at the shop

K3 Chris Onwiler

If racers buy their VP from you, will they still be elegible for coningency money?
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

LMsports

No, we are still the Midwest/GP contingency support providers.
Rob Oliva
Lithium Motorsports, Inc.
Suspension Solutions
712-546-7747
www.lithiummotorsports.net

surftheasphalt

yes Rob but on the end of the season You not show up on couple of races.what is You plan for 2007?
MW#80

LMsports

The only blackhawk race I missed last year was the September weekend while I was at the AMA roadrace grand championships.
Rob Oliva
Lithium Motorsports, Inc.
Suspension Solutions
712-546-7747
www.lithiummotorsports.net