dabirk23

Replays on 2-2 @ 1AM ET. Also on Sat. 2-3 @ 2PM ET
Dave

Without a sense of humor one is destined to be miserable

Spooner

CCS Expert #172
'04 R6

cbr600_mj

I have to agree with Spooner. It was interesting but very basic.
  If I were new to motorcycling in general or someone who did not know about motorcycles it might be really informative.

Spooner

I just couldn't believe a guy crashed in OIL!!  Holy crap I was blown away lol!! 

They kept asking what was keeping the riders safer-it really isnt' the bikes, its airfence and better quality riding gear.  Who else winced when the guy spun off the hay bails..that guy was a STUD to hop up after that one!!
CCS Expert #172
'04 R6

steeltoe

There was a lot of Gloom and Doom in that program.  Still it was cool to see the old race footage. 

spyderchick

Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

catman

WOW  when I went to Tivo it i could'nt find it Nat Geo channel- guess i didnt miss much-

tug296

That reply to national geographic, expressed my sentiments very closely, I would have added the word "cheesy" though.
I think it had an ignorant undercurrent of a cheap jab at Motorcycle Road Racing.
Turn sound off and enjoy old race footage.
Henry Madsen CCS Expert #396 
2004 Am. Super Twins Champion
Florida Region,  
Moto ST #96, Corvette #6, Patriot Guard Rider

catman

Tug BIG Clapclap- well said- i have seen plenty of what we call hollyweirds'  :finger:attempts at makin us look bad :ass:- ive watched them all the way back to hells angel movies that were lightly frightening-john