News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Bridgestone Tire mounting?

Started by Nate R, January 29, 2003, 10:17:03 PM

Nate R

If I pick up a set of Bridgestone tires from Pete at Sportbike Madness, who would mount them at the track, and what would they charge me? Seems like mounting $ would eat up the savings over buying at the track. Or is there a Bridgestone vendor in the MW?

Nate Reik
MotoSliders, LLC
www.motosliders.com
Missing my SV :-(

motomadness

Any vendor at the track will mount them for $10/tire.  Does that help?

dave333

May I say if you are going to have them mounted at the track, buy them at the track and support the dudes that support us.

HOWEVER

I will buy tires from an outside source and then mount and balance them myself.  For one reason.  It is a pain in the butt showing up early on practice or race day and tearing your rims and tires off and waiting in line.  I have better things to do then mess with tires first thing in the morning...

Nate R

If I buy some tires at the track, do you think they would mount them multiple times for free? (I street ride too, and need to change tires before/after a race weekend.)
Nate Reik
MotoSliders, LLC
www.motosliders.com
Missing my SV :-(

Dawn

QuoteIf I buy some tires at the track, do you think they would mount them multiple times for free? (I street ride too, and need to change tires before/after a race weekend.)

Nope,

Buy a set of tires, get one mounting free.  

Dawn