World Champion Doug Polen at Firebird this Sunday

Started by aztrackday, January 08, 2007, 06:49:03 PM

aztrackday

World Superbike and AMA Champion Doug Polen will be at Firebird West track this Sunday.  He is bringing some pictures to sign.  He will be talking about the Aztrackday Doug Polen Superbike School.

Come out and just hang with a world Champion.

benprobst

Then will he race and win all the contingency?   :lmao:
BP Performance_Team Dreaded_Motul_Michelin Tires_SLU Machine_Midwest Cafe Racing_FastbyEnrico_Outlaw Kustomz_BS Design
Home of the GSXR 565

251am

Are there any cherry trees in Arizona!?     :lmao:

ahastings

Arnie
A&M Motorsports
Mid-Atlantic VP Fuel Vendor

benprobst

I just want to know what he does with all the stems.  :biggrin:

on a more serious note, to be perfectly honest I cant blame the guy, I mean he won alot of money that weekend, I think I would have done it. And if there is any fault I think its the lack of a need to qualify for the run offs. When it comes to Daytona, if you dont need to qualify to get into it like the GNF then it should be considered a National CCS weekend which negates calling people cherry pickers, a national is a national, its not a regional club race its a national.
BP Performance_Team Dreaded_Motul_Michelin Tires_SLU Machine_Midwest Cafe Racing_FastbyEnrico_Outlaw Kustomz_BS Design
Home of the GSXR 565

TrophyGal

Quote from: aztrackday on January 08, 2007, 06:49:03 PM
World Superbike and AMA Champion Doug Polen will be at Firebird West track this Sunday.  He is bringing some pictures to sign.  He will be talking about the Aztrackday Doug Polen Superbike School.

Come out and just hang with a world Champion.

I wish I had known!  I have his 2 CCS National Championship trophies .. could've sent them.

ahastings

Quote from: TrophyGal on January 22, 2007, 12:57:06 PM
I wish I had known!  I have his 2 CCS National Championship trophies .. could've sent them.
Yeah, he could put them in the case with his World Superbike and AMA Superbike championship trophies....
Arnie
A&M Motorsports
Mid-Atlantic VP Fuel Vendor