News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Red Flag Fund to assist Vincent Haskovec

Started by Jeff, December 21, 2006, 10:03:25 AM

Jeff

Sussex, WI (December 20, 2006)—Organizers of the Red Flag Fund are pleased to announce a new relationship with Vincent Haskovec in which the Red Flag Fund will assist the former AMA pro motorcycle roadracer with the management and distribution of money raised to help offset the cost of his ongoing treatment and medical expenses.
"When I first spoke with Vincent, it became clear that he could really use our help in managing the money that has been so generously raised for him," said Red Flag Fund President Jeffery Kufalk. "Vincent continues to undergo expensive therapy and treatments and the Red Flag Fund can help manage and distribute the money raised for him so that he doesn't face added tax burdens."

"I sincerely want to thank Jeff and Jennifer Kufalk and the Red Flag Fund for stepping up and taking on the challenge of raising funds to help racers who, like me, have had their lives turned literally upside down in the course of pursuing our passion," said Haskovec from his home in Phoenix. "Never give up hoping and dreaming is my motto, and I really appreciate every bit of help so many friends and complete strangers have given from their heart."

The Red Flag Fund is now able to accept any funds raised specifically for Vincent Haskovec. Fully 100% of the funds raised specifically for Vincent Haskovec will be used to directly assist him.

For more information on Vincent Haskovec, visit www.czecher.com

Red Flag Fund, Inc. is non-stock, non-profit, 501(c)(3) charitable company formed to provide financial assistance to seriously injured motorcycle roadracers, as well as educate motorcycle riders on the importance of proper safety gear. For more information, go to http://www.redflagfund.org/

Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

TrophyGal

This goes under the category of "ABOVE & BEYOND", Jeff!   Good Job!  :thumb:

Jeff

Thanks Jeanne...  Just trying to do our part! :cheers:
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest