CCS gets "bulk" discounted Room Rates for 2007's races

Started by TrophyGal, December 20, 2006, 07:46:53 AM

TrophyGal

Eric Kelcher of CCS/ASRA has been successful in getting something we've all wanted for a long time ..

DISCOUNT ROOM RATES AT "HOST" HOTELS for our race weekends

Most are under $65 per night and all you need to do for the majority of them is mention Championship Cup Series when making reservations.  (Some do require a "Block Code", so read the details beforehand.)

One Important Point:  All of the motels will guarantee the posted rates 4-6 weeks prior to your check-in date.  But .. the prices could change within the 30 day time frame before then.  Make your reservations early!!

According to Eric yesterday, he is still working on arrangements for Barber (August 07) and Firebird, and TrackAddix is working on deals for Great Plains region races.  Otherwise, all are covered I think.

Information can be found on the CCS website .. on the individual region schedule pages & the venue pages that are hosted by their server.  http://www.ccsracing.us

Court Jester

CCS# 469
WWW.SUPERBIKESUNLIMITED.COM

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WOOOHOOO! What a freaken ride"

TrophyGal

The BARBER & FIREBIRD ones are up on the CCS Website now.  (I also corrected LOUDON -- it's Red Roof .. not Days Inn!)

K3 Chris Onwiler

Eric Kelcher should be in the Roadracing Hall of Fame.  Nobody knows who the guy is, but his life's goal is and has been to make life better for us racers.  If you ever meet the guy, buy him a beer.  You owe him at lest that much....
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

BrianC636

Thanks for working out the details on this Eric.    :cheers:
CCS # 29 - GP Region

Thanks to:
Cafe Racer Inc., No-Mar Tire Changers, CR Signs, Ace Fabrication, Bridgestone

imafrogg420

2007 R6!!!!!  BAMF Riders!!!

weggieman

Good to hear it. I had that arranged for the Blackhawk races back in the late 80's along with a conference room to do registration on Friday nights until 10p.m.

Makes life easier for everyone.

gntbldr

Quote from: K3 Chris Onwiler on December 23, 2006, 12:03:42 PM
Eric Kelcher should be in the Roadracing Hall of Fame.  Nobody knows who the guy is, but his life's goal is and has been to make life better for us racers.  If you ever meet the guy, buy him a beer.  You owe him at lest that much....

You're not kidding!
He helped me through getting into this whole racing shindig and so far it's been a real great experience.

Not sure if I'll be taking advantage of the hotel rate offering since my minivan worked real well at HPT... but you never know and it's always good to have a discount waiting for you!