News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Internet Explorer 7

Started by Eric Kelcher, December 02, 2006, 09:42:13 PM

Eric Kelcher

Anyone know if you can go back after doing an update. The new version that I loaded this morning crashes everytime close a browser window.
Eric Kelcher
ASRA/CCS Director of Competition

K3 Chris Onwiler

It was probably installed on unstable ground over a cracked sewer tile.

:lmao:     :lmao:     :lmao:     :lmao:     :lmao:  Luv yew man!
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

gpz11

Yes, you can remove it without any problems

Eric Kelcher

Eric Kelcher

Woofentino Pugrossi

Click start. Go to Control panel. THen add/remove programs. Make sure SHOW UPDATES is checked. Then scroll down to where Internet Explorer 7 is listed and click CHANGE/REMOVE.

Probably have to restart, but it reverts to IE6 doing this.

Personally I think IE7 is a joke. If I wanted a Firefox look, I'd use Firefox. I dont care for tabs, nor how much space IE7 and Firefox uses at the top of the screen. Prefer a minimalist look of IE6 the way I have it setup. On my linux rigs, I use Firefox out of necessity since Konqueror and Opera sucks ass. Have IE7 on my Vista rig though because thats what they shipped with it.
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

Eric Kelcher

Thanks, I knew there was a way to go backward but I don't think I ever loaded something that was such a negative before that I had to go backward.

Eric Kelcher

dylanfan53

On IE6 I used to right click the back button to go back a few pages.  On IE7 that doesn't seem to  work anymore. 

'Course, I"m kinda cranky right now because the refs just gave a field goal to the Vikings via a BS roughing the Qback call on Urlacher.   :finger: 
Don Cook
CCS #53

Woofentino Pugrossi

Quote from: dylanfan53 on December 03, 2006, 01:59:49 PM
On IE6 I used to right click the back button to go back a few pages.  On IE7 that doesn't seem to  work anymore. 

'Course, I"m kinda cranky right now because the refs just gave a field goal to the Vikings via a BS roughing the Qback call on Urlacher.   :finger: 

COuld be worse, you could be watching the packers get beat again. :lmao:
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

dylanfan53

...and Grossman just tripped over his own two feet and fell on his tush.  The crowd is turning...it's getting ugly!  :pop:
Don Cook
CCS #53