News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

American Roadracer calendar discount

Started by NumbskullzSE, November 28, 2006, 11:38:10 PM

NumbskullzSE

Yo. I'm giving a 10% club racer discount for the 2007 calendar thru Dec. 31st and another 5% to the Red Flag Fund.
It's the best racing calendar you can get and I'm in debt, so click to http://www.americanroadracer.com and when you're checking out use Coupon Code: RFF for 10% off and 5% to Red Flag Fund.

-The discount works for the t-shirts too, which are guaranteed to make you sweat under your Spyderworks repaired leathers just as much as any other t-shirt.

Seriously, who bought one last year? Chime in and tell everyone how sweet a calendar it is.

Mark Sorensen

Jeff

Hey guys, for the month of Dec, Mark is offering 10% off and 5% donation to the Red Flag Fund on purchases made!!  Use the coupon code of RFF when ordering.  I just ordered up 2 calendars ;-)

Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

RCR_531

That would have been nice to know last night. I also bought two calendars.
Rodney LeQuia

Biggs Motorsports  RCR Kawasaki  SBS Vortex  Conti
Lithum Motorsports

NumbskullzSE

Rodney Lequia? Have your order right here...I'll try to straighten it out and see if I can refund you 10% and put 5% in to the RFF kitty.

RCR_531

Thanks  I already got a discount (clubracer) but I would like for Jeff to get his 5%.
Rodney LeQuia

Biggs Motorsports  RCR Kawasaki  SBS Vortex  Conti
Lithum Motorsports

Jeff

Mark, edit your original post to change the date to December 31st not the 1st :-)

And thanks for the thought Rodney...  Every dollar you guys put in comes back to someone in need...
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

PJ721

got one last year..and got 2 this time...one for my desk @ work & the other will make a great X-mas present for my son!  :thumb:
Paul Castiglia
CCS - #524 - SV650

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Laugh uncontrollably...
And never regret anything that made you smile....