Penguin School @ Homestead

Started by Been-Jammin, November 27, 2006, 02:26:37 PM

Been-Jammin

Does anybody have any info/feedback on the Penguin school at Homstead on Friday?

Figured I'd take an extra day to learn the track.  8)

scottg22

www.penguinracing.com   Phone: 978-297-1800

Penguin is running both their "Basic" and "Advanced" Courses at Homestead on Friday Dec. 1st.

Basic is for the new racer who wants to complete the necessary course to be liceinsed to race.

Advanced is a more indepth class for the established racer (both amatuer and expert) who is wanting to learn more about body position, lines ...   and generally how to go faster. 

Hope this helps.

Been-Jammin

Quote from: scottg22 on November 27, 2006, 03:27:26 PM
www.penguinracing.com   Phone: 978-297-1800

Penguin is running both their "Basic" and "Advanced" Courses at Homestead on Friday Dec. 1st.

Basic is for the new racer who wants to complete the necessary course to be liceinsed to race.

Advanced is a more indepth class for the established racer (both amatuer and expert) who is wanting to learn more about body position, lines ...   and generally how to go faster. 

Hope this helps.

Yeah, Thanks, I'm all signed up. =)

woodcraft

We're heading to Florida today (we do Jennings 1st on Nov 29th) so we won't be available to reply to any posts.  

If you're a racer and want a head start on getting the racetrack dialed in, I think you'll definitely find it valuable.  We go over the track and work to get you going...the previous post was very accurate as to what goes on in each class.  Hope to see you there.

Eric Wood
Penguin Racing School

Wolfie109

I had taken the Basic Penguin Class this past February down at Homestead. It was my first real time on the track and I must say the experience was nothing short of fantastic. I stayed for the whole weekend , got my license and ran three races on sunday. That weekend got me so hooked that  I couldn't wait to get home and look for a bike to race. My first season went real well, hitting several race weekends during the year and having lots of fun at every one. I would highly recommend taking the Penguin School to anyone, Jerry, Eric, Jeff and the rest of the Penguin Staff are great. They are all very helpful, patient and professional and are more than willing to help you out with any questions or problems. I myself am looking forward to next year and taking the advanced course. So good luck at Homestead and hope you have tons of fun.
I would also like to thank Jerry, Eric, Jeff and the rest of the Penguin Staff for making my first weekend and my first season very memorable and safe.   
                                 John Dorans  # 109