News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Newb needs help picking class

Started by jimmyboost, November 26, 2006, 11:26:37 PM

tstruyk

just cause he's built like a 12 year old girl, doesnt make him girly...  :rollseyes:
CCS GP/ASRA  #85
2010 Sponsors: Lithium Motorsports, Probst Brothers Racing, Suspension Solutions, Pirelli, SBS, Vortex

"It is incredible what a rider filled with irrational desire can accomplish"

Spooner

Quote from: benprobst on November 29, 2006, 06:02:59 PMluckily my uncle and I had worked out a signal of patting his head if it started raining at the pit wall, when i came out of the corner before the chicane he was jumping up and down hitting his head, at that point I knew someone would crash,

You know its funny, it must have been him I saw pointing up at the sky coming in front of the grand stands.  I thought "hmmm..wonder if he is saying its.. WOAHHHH!!!" (insert crashing sounds here)
CCS Expert #172
'04 R6

Snacktime

Do you want to race or do really fast track days? That's the difference between 600s and SV's.
The 600 grids are always the biggest. That way you will more often than not have someone to race aginst instead of being out there all alone. Not to mention you can "bump up" much easier on a 600. If you enter a middleweight race on an SV and you'll most likely get killed, enter a heavyweight let alone unlimited race on a 600 and you have a fighting chance.  -Snack