News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Midwest Banquet Reservations Received!

Started by TiffineyIngram, January 27, 2003, 06:43:46 AM

TiffineyIngram

Hey guys!  Just a quick reminder about the Midwest/Great Plains/Great Lakes banquet.  It's February 8, 2003, at Kendall's in Chicago.  Our host hotel is Hotel 71, an upscale newly renovated hotel in downtown Chicago.  I have also set up complementary limo service to and from the hotel.  Cost is $25 per person, and kids under 12 are free.  You can either reserve now, or you can pay at the door.  Here is the list of guests I have attending as of today:

Andy Adler
Armenac Daniel
Bill Ritger
Brian McLaughlin
Charles Buse
Chuck Stephan Jr
Chuck Zuleger
Dan Doty
Dave Adam
David Doe
David Fanning
Don Pengra
Ed Bingham
Ed Key
Edgar Dorn
Gordon Spieckerman
Jason Knupp
Jeff Trudell
Jim Holmen
Joe Wascow
John Wascow
Kenny Abbott
Kevin Clark
Kevin Elliott
Kevin Hanson
Marc Whitney
Mark and Meghan Stiles
Michael Schock
Monte Nichols
Phil Sberna
Rick Breuer
Rodney Klebsch
Ron Springfloat
Sean Wyatt
Steve Kessenich
Steven Romel
Tiffiney Ingram
Tom Fredricks

If you know you'll be attending, you can fax, mail, or call me to get in your reservations.  Otherwise, I'll see you at the door

sdiver68

Hey, what's that phone number for the hotel for reservations?

I'm going for sure, just thought I'd pay at the door.  I never got the mailer, and its not like I need a good grid position in the food line :D

Hey KC, I'm going but I need another room.  Don't worry, I won't leave you hanging on my 1/2 of the other one, but if you know anyone else that wants to split that's cool too.
MCRA Race School Instructor

the_weggie_man

Would have rsvp'd but never got the form .... Guess I'll pay at the door.  :-*

Gixxer124

QuoteHey KC, I'm going but I need another room.  Don't worry, I won't leave you hanging on my 1/2 of the other one, but if you know anyone else that wants to split that's cool too.

Anyone want to split a room?

Jeff

Hey Tiff,

Help me out here.

I mailed in my banquet reservation with my license renewal.  I've seen my CC charged, but don't see my name on this list or the license renewal list.:-/

I'm assuming I'm not on the renewal list because I went from AM to EX and wanted to carry my #42 over.

Please advise  ???  
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

SliderPhoto

QuoteHey Tiff,

Help me out here.

I mailed in my banquet reservation with my license renewal.  I've seen my CC charged, but don't see my name on this list or the license renewal list.:-/

I'm assuming I'm not on the renewal list because I went from AM to EX and wanted to carry my #42 over.

Please advise  ???  

I'll help you out buddy  :-*

EX 42 JEFFERY KUFALK
http://www.racemotorcycles.com/cgi-bin/board/YaBB.pl?board=ccs1;action=display;num=1043450388

;D :P ::)

Jeff

QuoteI'll help you out buddy  :-*

EX 42 JEFFERY KUFALK
http://www.racemotorcycles.com/cgi-bin/board/YaBB.pl?board=ccs1;action=display;num=1043450388

;D :P ::)

Okay, so I am dumber than I look...   :P
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

Thingy

No, she just spelled your name wrong.  That is why you didn't find it.  It is JeF4y.
-Bill Hitchcock
GP EX #13
Double Bravo Racing
'01 Ducati 748

Tuck your skirt in your panties and twist the throttle!