Tenative 2007 Schedule

Started by extrakt0r, November 22, 2006, 01:34:36 PM

zx10ragentorange

sad to see Gingerman go and hopefully Autobahn gets put on

Eric Kelcher

FYI I did not see any posting that a particular track was not being considered for 2007 or that it was the final schedule being relased it says tenative because some dates/venues have not been confirmed/terms settled.  :banghead:

Or did someone swap a memo off my desk before I had the chance to read it? ::)

Also I am in the process of putting together some deals on motels for next year so check on the event info for some deals as we get this stuff put together. I am trying to work the hotels from a racer stand point (or at least my perspective as a racer) a motel that has a place to park rigs that is close to room, breakfast before heading to the track, proximity to track and of course $.
Eric Kelcher
ASRA/CCS Director of Competition

dylanfan53

Damn...meatballed again for jumping the start. 

Don Cook
CCS #53

Court Jester

less black hawk.
god i hate that track
CCS# 469
WWW.SUPERBIKESUNLIMITED.COM

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WOOOHOOO! What a freaken ride"

Super Dave

Quote from: SVR6#231 on November 22, 2006, 11:29:19 PM
No, I feel your pain - having to come up to BHF from St. Louis does suck.  I wonder where is the best location in the country for a club racer?  Probably the North East.

You might be in one of the best areas.  Within 300 miles, you've got, Road America, Autobahn, Blackhawk, Putnam, Grattan, Gingerman, Gateway, and other potential new sites in Frankfort and near Springfield.
Super Dave

251am

Quote from: Eric Kelcher on November 24, 2006, 09:14:00 PM
FYI I did not see any posting that a particular track was not being considered for 2007 or that it was the final schedule being relased it says tenative because some dates/venues have not been confirmed/terms settled.  :banghead:

Or did someone swap a memo off my desk before I had the chance to read it? ::)

Also I am in the process of putting together some deals on motels for next year so check on the event info for some deals as we get this stuff put together. I am trying to work the hotels from a racer stand point (or at least my perspective as a racer) a motel that has a place to park rigs that is close to room, breakfast before heading to the track, proximity to track and of course $.

Outstanding!! Could we please have a northern R.O.C. at Road America or Putnam?

ahastings

Quote from: Super Dave on November 25, 2006, 05:03:09 PM
You might be in one of the best areas.  Within 300 miles, you've got, Road America, Autobahn, Blackhawk, Putnam, Grattan, Gingerman, Gateway, and other potential new sites in Frankfort and near Springfield.
Try MidAtlantic  almost 900 miles from Summit Point to Daytona. And we have to run Daytona as part of our so-called MidAtlantic region. Yes I am still btching about it.
Arnie
A&M Motorsports
Mid-Atlantic VP Fuel Vendor

proechel539

I would have to agree with Arnie way to many of the tracks are way to far for the Mid Atlantic. Might as well be East Coast region. Oh well, geuss Ill just do some WERA stuff this year and skip some of those long haul weekends with CCS.
Darrell Proechel
CCS Ex # 76
02 SV-650, 06 GSXR750
proechel1@comcast.net

PJ721

yea it's tough when 1st 2 races of the MA season are Daytona & Carolina...then we have Barber and Roebling all of them are like 800 to 1200 miles from me in NJ....gonna have to really think of which events to attend due to new job...vacation time will be less in 2007...
Paul Castiglia
CCS - #524 - SV650

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Laugh uncontrollably...
And never regret anything that made you smile....

SV88

Quote from: Super Dave on November 25, 2006, 05:03:09 PM

All right, I'll shut up.  Didn't realize I had it so good.  Been refereeing AAA hockey this weekend.  Team Alaska has to fly everywhere!!  Just hope Erik (CCS) can get a Gingerman, 1-2 Auto and possibly a Putnam or Grattan date.  With some many track around here, it would be a real pity not to see them all in one season.
Fastsv650/SVR6/Steve sv23
09R6rdrace,13KTM250xc enduro,03SV1000N, 99-02 sv650 project
ret. CCS MW/FL/SE 88  Moto A SSP 881

Super Dave

Quote from: ahastings on November 25, 2006, 09:12:58 PM
Try MidAtlantic  almost 900 miles from Summit Point to Daytona. And we have to run Daytona as part of our so-called MidAtlantic region. Yes I am still btching about it.
Totally agreed, Arnie.  Even twenty years ago, I thought the Chicago area was a better place to race from. 
Super Dave

Super Dave

Quote from: SVR6#231 on November 26, 2006, 08:09:42 AM
All right, I'll shut up.  Didn't realize I had it so good.  Been refereeing AAA hockey this weekend.  Team Alaska has to fly everywhere!!  Just hope Erik (CCS) can get a Gingerman, 1-2 Auto and possibly a Putnam or Grattan date.  With some many track around here, it would be a real pity not to see them all in one season.
Travel is cheap.  Add the dates you want, and the regional series becomes a lot larger and then very expensive because of racing tires, racing fuel, etc.

Putnam hasn't had a CCS date since probably 1996 or so, I think.  And there's no camping.
Super Dave