News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

How about that KKKramer?

Started by Jeff, November 22, 2006, 10:03:33 AM

K3 Chris Onwiler

I didn't  intend for my comedy to be percieved as a racial slur.  But if I HAD meant to slur, heres how I would have done it....
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

cold

best part of the entire situation has to be the fact that Jamie Foxx isnt accepting the public apology and has gone as far as to claim he will kick richards' ass if he sees him in pubic. 

now thats classy 8)

Jeff

There's a difference between a racial JOKE and plain ole hatred.  My stating "KKKramer" is a JOKE.  Richard's tirade was not a joke... period.  Even HE doesn't claim it was a joke.  The dude downright snapped.
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

Court Jester

yeah, i can't stand white people. god... they piss me off
CCS# 469
WWW.SUPERBIKESUNLIMITED.COM

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WOOOHOOO! What a freaken ride"

mdr14

Matt Drucker
MD Racing
www.mdracingstp.com

Jeff

hey! some of my best friends are white!
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

Court Jester

surrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre they are. surrrrrrrrrrrrre they are.
CCS# 469
WWW.SUPERBIKESUNLIMITED.COM

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WOOOHOOO! What a freaken ride"

Thorny

Guys, I don't know how to say this cuz I just noticed even though I hate whites, I am WHITE!!
Did you guys ever see the Chappel Show when he had the skit where the guy was the biggest black hater that ever lived, they find out he's blind, the interview him and it's Dave Chappel and he's black and doesn't even know it, now that's funny sh*t!

Apriliapilot

Thorny, you are just crazy, that episode was pretty funny. the thing I don't get about Jamie foxx is that he just made a song with that moron kanyae west  talking about "broke n...." how is is that ok for him, he even used a sample from a Ray charles song, I'm sure old ray is just loving that.
'

GSXR RACER MIKE

Smites are a cowards way of feeling brave!   :jerkoff:
Mike Williams - 2 GSXR 750's
Former MW Region Expert #58
Racing exclusively with CCS since '96